Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transdermal Test/EQ and Oral Var Log

Jbranken

High End Bro
Platinum
Stats:
6'2
13%

Today is day one of experimenting with a few of the new transdermals to test their effectiveness. Ill start the cycle using only the transdermals to see how they do alone, then I'll be running an oral from the same lab as a finisher and an a.i. that is also from this lab. I thought I'd do a simple log so others who are interested in these particular products can see their effects. Goal is a recomp.

Ill apply the transdermals twice each day: once upon waking and once post workout after my evening shower. To improve the amount of absorption, I'll be rotating about 5-6 application areas on my body, keeping them shaved, and cleaning the areas with alcohol or showering before applying. (thanks to notjake for this info)

The setup will look like this:

Week 1-12
Transdermal Test: 1ml x2 ED
Week 1-12
Transdermal EQ: 1ml x2 ED
Week 6-12
Anavar: 80mg ED
Week 1-12
Aromasin: 12.5mg EOD

On Cycle Supps:
Week 1-12: N2Guard, N2slin, BCAA, Glutamine, Flax oil, b6, b12, vit C, kre alkaline, etc.
Week 6-12: HCGenerate ES

PCT:
Forma stanzol
Methyl eaa
Test infusion
MHO Poppers
Forged Post Cycle
Keto Burn
N2Slin
BCAA
Glutamine
Creatine
Ostarine
Mk677

Bridge: osta/mk677/gw/s4 and some of the above supps

Are you getting pre and mid cycle bloods? Have you ran these three aas before so you know what it's supposed to fee like ?

Are you getting pre and mid cycle bloods? Have you ran these three aas before so you know what it's supposed to fee like ?

I've ran a lot of different shit lol not eq though. If I'm getting steady strength and size gains then I won't concern myself with bloodwork during the cycle. If things aren't going right then I may

I'm excited to report that you can feel these transdermals working almost immediately. I didn't feel a whole lot after the first two applications yesterday but after I applied it this morning, holy crap...Energy, aggression, hunger, alertness, good mood etc...Definitely the 'on' feeling that we all seek out when using any aas and this feels no different.

I had low expectations of feeling anything this fast so it's not placebo, it just kinda came on about 45 min after applying. I guess it makes sense with no ester attached. Should be an interesting few months.

Top Bottom