Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transdermal Test/EQ and Oral Var Log

Update:

Everything is going smooth. I'm 19 days in and have increased strength and made noticable size gains. Vascularity has improved a great deal as well. Having slight insomnia some nights when anxiety kicks in and sometimes night sweats but that's pretty normal for me. I'm also impressed with the fat loss I've experienced. My aromasin is definitely g2g as well. This has been a great recomp so far. Can't wait to throw in my old friend var

So what's been new in the transdermal game. Any new updates?

Good things happening. This transdermal run was all just an experiment but surprisingly turned out to be a pretty decent cycle, so I'm very pleased.

My weight has been steadily increasing along with my lifts. Body fat was dropping for a while but has slowed after adjusting calories a bit towards the lean bulk end. I wake up before my 5am alarm every morning, and sometimes a few hours prior so that kind of sucks but other than that, sides are minimum.

It was becoming difficult to ejaculate as well so I threw in some hcgen ES and I'm back up to par. Ill also be throwing in some proviron at 75mg Ed with my var so the last 6 weeks should be a fun ride

So what are your thoughts so far on the transdermal EQ?

I think it'd be great for kickstarting an IM eq cycle since eq's effects generally take quite some time to notice. But even the transdermal as a stand alone would produce favorable results. The biggest problem I have is that doses can be off depending on how the hormone is mixed in the dsmo gel. I definitely get anxiety and lose sleep on this shit though, so if you're asking if its legit, yes.

Gains have been pretty steady but not really comparable to injectables. Showering twice ED and applying the transdermal twice ED is also a pain. I also feel I'm getting more of the dosage depending on the day and application areas used that day.

I started Var a week ago and my strength/hardness/vascularity is already increasing but if it weren't for the var, my results wouldn't be nearly as dramatic by the end of this run. Other than that, I have experienced some decent gains on the transdermals alone so i'd imagine that it's a great way for a beginner to get their feet wet, especially with fresh receptors. That being said, it will probably be the last time I run a cycle based on transdermals alone.

Injectable compounds with the transdermal version of orals is probably the best way to utilize them. Or, using them to kick start the long estered versions of themselves. I've felt pretty damn good on the whole run though

Top Bottom