Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transdermal Test/EQ and Oral Var Log

Im gonna be following this. Am gonna b doin a trans test cycle. How much does 1ml=to mg? And if u could give an update as to the percentage of absorption u think ur getting...guesstimate if possible

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Honestly, I'm not sure lol. They kinda laid the cycle out for me since I'm not experienced with the transdermals. I'm sure notjake knows the exact amounts. As far as what's absorbed, it all depends on how you take care of the application areas. Shave them and wipe with alcohol before applying and you'll feel it almost mmediately after

I see hcgenerate es on cycle, do you not plan on blasting hcg before pct? What's your reasoning behind this?

I see hcgenerate es on cycle, do you not plan on blasting hcg before pct? What's your reasoning behind this?

I always blast a few weeks before pct, just forgot to add it

Running HCGen on cycle helps keep the boys full and plump (and keeps the loads proper size). It also just helps you generally feel better - not sure the chemical reasoning behind why but I ran a bottle of HCGenerate in my current cycle and it made a huge difference.

So 2ml a day is 14ml in a week is this equivalent to 500mg of test? Sorry about the question just trying to understand how much you are taking on a weekly bases

So 2ml a day is 14ml in a week is this equivalent to 500mg of test? Sorry about the question just trying to understand how much you are taking on a weekly bases

It's 50mg/ml bro. That's 700mg each week but with the absorption rates im guessing its more like 500mg. That's all guessing on my part, maybe jake will clear it up

It's 50mg/ml bro. That's 700mg each week but with the absorption rates im guessing its more like 500mg. That's all guessing on my part, maybe jake will clear it up

Ya sorry bro I as fully asked on his log as well to get your both opinions he said 700mg a week as well.

Top Bottom