Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transderm test log

Today was shoulder day. The 5x5 is really starting to work good. I guess it was time to change up b coz i was gettin kinda stagnate in terms of progress.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Back day!! Feeling rested and energized so hit it hard. Strength is def increasing and lifts going up. If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to post.

You still using the transdermal? Or have you completely switched over/transitioned into the injectable?

You still using the transdermal? Or have you completely switched over/transitioned into the injectable?

I switched to the injectable 3 weeks ago. Ran transdermal 10 days after starting to pin so there wasnt a drop off in test levels

Well, seeing as how this thread is titled 'Transdermal Test Log', I would assume that there are some guys wondering how the Trans is stacking up.

In reading back through your posts, it looks like you gained between 8-10 lbs during your 3 weeks on Trans while seeing consistent strength gains, correct?

Now, 3 weeks into your injectable, have you gained any more weight?

By the way, I've used the same Trans Test but I've been withholding my opinion as you come to your own conclusions. It definitely works, but as you noted earlier, it is hard to be precise with dosing.

Well, seeing as how this thread is titled 'Transdermal Test Log', I would assume that there are some guys wondering how the Trans is stacking up.

In reading back through your posts, it looks like you gained between 8-10 lbs during your 3 weeks on Trans while seeing consistent strength gains, correct?

Now, 3 weeks into your injectable, have you gained any more weight?

By the way, I've used the same Trans Test but I've been withholding my opinion as you come to your own conclusions. It definitely works, but as you noted earlier, it is hard to be precise with dosing.

I used the transdermal for bout 4 weeks and gained probly bout 7-8 lbs and recomped bout 1% bf. Imo its a great kick start or intoductory cycle but the dosages are too iffy and absorption differences to questionable i was able to get more precise dosages with an oral measure but another problem was the mixture kept seperating and i would spend 10 mins shaking and it still wouldnt get a good blend. With all the hassle vs fear of pinning and pip i like the pinning better and i feel im getting a stronger dose and better results.

I have yet to see a transdermal test cycle log only that has made it all the way through without adding another element.

I used the transdermal for bout 4 weeks and gained probly bout 7-8 lbs and recomped bout 1% bf. Imo its a great kick start or intoductory cycle but the dosages are too iffy and absorption differences to questionable i was able to get more precise dosages with an oral measure but another problem was the mixture kept seperating and i would spend 10 mins shaking and it still wouldnt get a good blend. With all the hassle vs fear of pinning and pip i like the pinning better and i feel im getting a stronger dose and better results.

I understand what your saying. I also feel more confident (in terms of dose accuracy) with injectables. But since your not tracking or comparing the 2 compounds with blood results, we're left with measures like weight and strength.

At one point you were up 10 lbs on the Trans and then you came back down to 8 lbs (per your posts). How much total weight are you up now? 8-10 lbs with 'recomp' is pretty good. Are you still gaining weight?

You were also posting steady strength improvements. How has that changed?

I don't mean this the wrong way, but it seems that you're comparing the 2 based somewhat on your psychological preference that is impacted by the handling and dose confusion.

I understand what your saying. I also feel more confident (in terms of dose accuracy) with injectables. But since your not tracking or comparing the 2 compounds with blood results, we're left with measures like weight and strength.

At one point you were up 10 lbs on the Trans and then you came back down to 8 lbs (per your posts). How much total weight are you up now? 8-10 lbs with 'recomp' is pretty good. Are you still gaining weight?

You were also posting steady strength improvements. How has that changed?

I don't mean this the wrong way, but it seems that you're comparing the 2 based somewhat on your psychological preference that is impacted by the handling and dose confusion.

To be honest and fair i cant really give an objective and unbiased opinion b coz i kinda ran one into the other so it would be hard to seperate the two. Yes i didnt do bloods while on either so its all opinionated and may widely vary amongst others. On transdermals i started at 205 15% bf and went to 213 and 14% bf strength and lifts up across the board. Im currently at 214 13% bf strength has increased greatly and making continuous gains in lifts. Is it a result of the injectables? Idk it could be the transderm finally beginning to shine as the injectables just start to kick in. I will say the transderm works. I just got tired of the daily application and everything associated with it. I also was gonna pin hcg last two weeks so i said i might as well get over my fear of pinning and got to injectables since that was gonna happen on next cycle no matter what. These are only my opinions being expressed and someone else may not find it tedious and not want to ever pin. The results are very similar. One other thing is there is a price difference. For the transdermal 75 days or three bottles( necessary to run 8 weeks) cost $180. 2 bottles of test e 300mg/ml is only $110 for the same run.

Today was arm day. What can i say that i havent already said. Constant continuous progress. Weight up to 216. Im not too excited b cuz i fluccuate a few lbs either way so will measure over a few days for average. So far estrogen conversion not a problem. Im sure ive put on some water that will disappear when i enter pct. If i can gain 5 lbs and stay at 210 i will consider it a success along with the recomp

Top Bottom