Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transderm test log

Up 8 lbs so far.... Pretty good bro

Thanx liking this cycle. Not feeling too much water retention and supps r definately doin what they supposed to. Hcgenerate is the real deal people and i dont have any affiliation with the company. Its def a must have for on cycle. Anyways today was shoulder day. Making gains in weights every workout now. Strength and aggression is great. Really pushing myself even more at the gym now. Tryin to make every workout a memorable one as well as in the kitchen. Hunger is constant and been feeding it as much as possible. Body is absorbing it and still recomping. Black beans, rice, or baked potatoes are a staple of every meal along with green veggies and meat.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Wed chest day. Hit it hard from all angles. Really starting to see some transformation. Not omg type but slow and subtle. Pumps are great and energy levels are amazing. Last night felt i could go three hours or more. If only it could do sumthin for my lungs...

Been following your thread..I'm definitely interested in transdermal test in the near future..great log so far

Also, I know you said you haven't had the need for aromasin but how would you compare the estrogen effects to a test p or e. Are you not sensitive to estrogen related issues in general?

Been following your thread..I'm definitely interested in transdermal test in the near future..great log so far

Also, I know you said you haven't had the need for aromasin but how would you compare the estrogen effects to a test p or e. Are you not sensitive to estrogen related issues in general?

I just switched up to pinning test e and this is the first time ive pinned so im not sure bout the difference. I would say im just not that sensitive since ive been applying 100mgs a day thereby in theory getting about 400 mgs a week. For a first cycle and not wanting to pin its a great way to go. Ive since gotten over my fear of pinning lol keep following the log and i will let u know if it arises as the test e kicks in. Its almost two weeks and i am going to discontinue the trans test in 3 days at my 4th pin of test e. I will also talk bout the differences if there is any. Am pinning 2x200 mgs a week

Ok today was back day and am making good progress. Great energy and aggression in the gym. Was feeling a little sick today but once i hit the gym it was on. Half way thru and it couldnt be better. Weight is up and dont seem to be holding too much water.

Today was leg day. Def making big improvements in the leg area. Pushed hard and at one point had to sit down b coz i couldnt walk. Hitting personal bests across the board. I wont lie legs has been an area that ive slacked a little so im happy about the improvements but not surprised due to there being lots of room for improvement due to attention not being so focused as it is now. Really need to get them to show room status lol 8-10 months with workouts like today will def have them close.

Sun was chest day and i killed it. Up across the board in weight and making good progress. So far my weight is up 8 lbs and my bodyfat has dropped by 2%. Stomach work is really starting to show. Especially that bottom abdomen part where the body fat sits that is really hard to get rid of.

Good stuff..any updates on water retention or the need for aromasin?

I took aromasin for bout the first week/week and a half then stopped. Havent taken it since. Been monitoring it on a daily basis tho. Nipples are only sensitive when theyre cold. I feel like my water retention is pretty much the same. I drink a lot of water but also sweat a lot too. I always had a fast metabolism but i really feel like its cranked into 5th gear. Constantly hungry and energized. Feel like i did when i was mid/late 20's. This is my personal experience tho so dont base it upon what will happen for u. I would have aromasin on hand just in case.

Top Bottom