Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transderm test log

You can just google it for more info on it but basically it is a "lotion" that is used for significant increase in absorption.

It was created to transport medicines, chemicals, ingredients, etc by way of skin (transdermal).

Am taking grapefruit caps right now but i think they would be more useful for an oral cycle b cuz based on the research i did they reduce the amount of breakdown in the liver. I will check it out. Any increase in absorption would always be better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Today was chest day and since ive had the last few days off ive been using the same dosing protocol as the first day. Its worked great so far. While strength is the same there is a definate energy increase. I dont believe the plecebo effect would last this many days nor through the workouts ive been using. If this is a sign of things to come then i definately am looking forward to the kinds of gains i can make. Hit chest from all three angles. Incline, decline, straight. Close grip, flies, etc. All in all about 30 sets plus various stomach exercises that i do every work out.

Today was leg day. I have been doing legs for about two yrs now but have been slacking as of late so ive made a vow to really work them and in one yr have monster legs. Worked every muscle in my legs all sets of 15-20. Really pushed so i know in two days im gonna hardly be able to walk. For some reason it always hits me two days later. On trans test my energy is really kicking in. I really notice it at work and at the gym. At my first job they got me unloading the trucks and theyve mentioned that i seem to have a lot of energy lately...lol appetite has also started to increase. 6-7 meals can be a little tedious and needs a lot of discipline but lately i eat one meal and half an hour later im hungry again. Ive been very disciplined in that ive stuck to a very clean diet and not snacking or eating crap. Ive gone up a few lbs. Im sure its probly water since its so fast but vasularity is still pretty good and seems even more pronounced in the forearms. Hcgenerate has been doin its job so far and havent noticed any differences as of yet. Nipples not sore or sensitive so i havent taken aromasin yet. I am very impressed so far as to the quick effects of the transderm test. Even if in the long run im not satisfied i would definately use it to kick start any cycle. Im definately happy with results so far and will keep u all updated

Am taking grapefruit caps right now but i think they would be more useful for an oral cycle b cuz based on the research i did they reduce the amount of breakdown in the liver. I will check it out. Any increase in absorption would always be better.

Yeah, I like using grapefruit caps when taking anything oral like SARMs , supplements, PHs, etc. I really think it can help with absorption with orals but I don't think it will effect you with transdermals.

Yeah, I like using grapefruit caps when taking anything oral like SARMs , supplements, PHs, etc. I really think it can help with absorption with orals but I don't think it will effect you with transdermals.

I think i save for next time....

Today was a rest day. I was feeling a little sore and tender in some of the joints. 4 days straight of workouts and 3-4 hrs unloading trucks a day, so i needed a day of rest.

Ok after a much needed rest today was back day. Legs were sore as hell today and i could barely walk up stairs all day but after two aspirin i hit the gym. 24 sets of 12-15 with dropsets at the end of each group of three and rep range of 20-24 total. Really pushed it today. Got back pumps today but pushed thru. Some sets went less than usual b coz of it but made up the difference by doing more reps. Weight up 5 lbs but i fluccuate 2-3 lbs on any given day so im up at least a few. Appetite has been good and im sticking to my diet plan. May raise carb levels especially in the am b coz have been feeling a little more tired. Been eating more vegtables than potatoes and rice but am now gonna eat a cup of rice with at least meals 2,3,4. I eat 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal at meal 1.

Top Bottom