Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training question

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
should a beginner have special stuff like curls on back and bi day, and tricep stuff on chest/tri day, or should you have a separate day for that stuff?

and shoulders go withchest/tri, correct? because of bench and stuff?

Really depends. By beginner I take it you've just started working out with weights. What i would suggest to get you started and overall condition your bady would be a whole-body workout 2-3 times a week focusing on compound moves like bench, squats, pull-ups, deads (light untill you learn the form and are comfortable with weights). Nothing wrong with tossing in some dedicated arm work once in a while but you should really be looking to get your whole body conditioned before you start focusing on very specific parts.

Do something like this for 2-3 months and then change up to a 3 way split if you want to start dedicating workouts to specific parts like back/bis, chest/tris, legs/shoulders.

And don't forget your abs and calves!

You can take a look at my training log to get an idea of what a decent whole-body workout would be...

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=294941

JoBu

Top Bottom