Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top this

That's one example of the destructive lifestyle that gay people often lead. Also why a lot of them shoot up and have unprotected sex, and subsequently HIV/AIDS. Part of it is because of their sexual status and how it's treated by society. It also could just be a part of their brain chemistry. None of the above though is any excuse for the shit he's giving you. He could also be considered a health risk to you based on what you posted. It would be wise to distance yourself from him when you get the chance because he obviously can't be reasoned with either. Gay tolerance in this society might make it more difficult for you but you gotta stick up for yourself. That's the bottom line here.

tee hee

Correct. I did not mean to imply that it was a simple mind state shift, i.e. "I'm now going to look at things as opportunities, BOOM! done!", but an ongoing behavioral pattern change, as you alluded to. Nothing happens in an instant. Especially self inflicted behavioral changes, which are extremely difficult and most fail at over the long term.

Shitty things happen to everyone. Feel the pain, hurt, anger it brings, own those feelings, come to terms with them, and move on. Change that shit into something positive. Nothing bad has ever happened to me that didn't turn out to have some sort of positive effect. Family death, horrible accidents, broken hearts, money lost. It all hurt me, sometimes momentarily destroyed me. But down the road, I'm better for all of that shit.

It's not so much "when shitty things happen, smile and enjoy it", but rather "when shitty things happen, acknowledge the shitty aftermath, but trust/believe that the positive will be revealed in due time". The universe has a way of righting itself. However, it also has a way of giving you what you ask for. Most people with consistent, drama-filled lives secretly enjoy it, ask for it. It's their drug. It gives them purpose and meaning. It's much easier to deal with a whole bunch of shitty things happening than serenity. In times of serenity, there's not much going on other than what's inside you. And that's a scary place for most people to reside in.

ALright, tangent over. :verygood:

Damn that's good killa..
I wish I could argue with that... too much damn ego.
Yeah, that's pretty much all that needs to be said.

he lives in the apt. we all got seperate leases. he almost got evicted twice. i'm afraid if bear and all of us confront him he might go crazy and try and stab one of us. i'm trying to get this girl to confront him. other roommate is a big pussy and they both stay in their rooms 12 hours a day. he is 125lbs. other roommate is near 300 and scared of him. 125lb guy (creepy one) pissed on 300lb guys bed and made him cry. that shows how crazy the shit that goes on in my apartment actually is.

i would add not having cool friends to your list of woes. just saying.

not having cool friends? i have shitload of cool friends timtim.
just a couple of weird/creepy ones....

no offence but if your so scared of him, thinking if you confront him he might stab you, why did you let him live with you in the first place? Or wasn't he like this at first?

i just thought he was creepy, but funny. im not scared of him. just of what he might do. once i post the video you guys will all understand.

Top Bottom