Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Much???

theaquabat1

I am going to start my second cycle in a week. I am 6'2.5" 220lbs 12%bf. My first cycle was winny and dbol (don't flame it was all I could get) Here is my plan
week 1-2 1000mg eq/week
week 3-12 600mg/eq week
week 2-14 fina 80mg/day
week 1-14 suspension/prop 100mg/day
week 1-18 .5mg armidex/day
start super clen week 15
week 16-18 clomid
does this seem like too much?? Also should I split the does of susension/prop 2X day. I also have 200 ** 50mg winny tabs should I add them at the end? thanks.

I do not know if I would want to run that much EQ without any androgen for thatlong. It is kinda like Deca and you may loose the lead from your pencil

Yes it's way too much. What makes you think you need that much? Dude, you know there is only so much muscle you can put on in a limited amount of time. More gear doesn't necassarily mean more muscle, but it will mean more sides.

week 1-14 suspension/prop 100mg/day <-----quadsweep
What should I do then if youre so smart? lol

week 1-2 800mg eq/week
week 3-12 400mg/eq week
week 2-14 fina 80mg/day
week 7-14 50mg winny/day
I want quality keepable muscle, not alot that I will lose so I guess I can leave the test for another cycle.

Quadsweep said:
I do not know if I would want to run that much EQ without any androgen for thatlong. It is kinda like Deca and you may loose the lead from your pencil

Sorry I missed the prop and the suspension.

DAMN DUDE! That is WAY too much! cut it all in half and you will still grow and have another cycle waiting!

Top Bottom