Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test and masteron to test and primo

So i just finished an 8 week cycle of test prop and mast prop. Didn’t get the gains i had hoped for
My stats are 5’10’’ and 18% body fat
Was hoping i would get fat loss but nothing really changed
I’m 28 years old and would like to get down to 15% or less
Should i switch to primobolan and test cyp for another 12 weeks to see what happens?
primo and anavar would be more ideal for your goals

you need to make sure you use real primo. i only trust para pharma primo. ugfreak.to sells it

Steroids will not help you loose weight. They help you maintain muscle while you loose weight through a proper diet. If you did not loose weight on test and masteron you will not loose weight on test and primo unless you tune your diet in.

So i just finished an 8 week cycle of test prop and mast prop. Didn’t get the gains i had hoped for
Should i switch to primobolan and test cyp for another 12 weeks to see what happens?
thats because steroids are not weight loss drugs and your body fat is too high to be using masteron as it is... you are going about this ALL wrong.. you would want to look at a sarms cutting stack , NOT another steroid stack

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has you completely covered with tremendous guidance! I would highly recommend Umbrella Labs for the best SARMS and peptides you will ever use!

how old are you? You prob should do a PCT

Top Bottom