Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much Testosterone causes me to burn up!? WTF?!

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I swear, sometimes I think my doc knows what he's doing. And at times I swear he's retarded. Or is it me thats retarded? LOL :confused: Yikes! LOL

He said my Test levels were a little too high. And that this will cause my libido to be all messed up! I asked him..."How so? Because of having elevated estrogen levels then causing low SHBG?"

He replies..."No, because too much test causes you to burn up."

Burn up?! WTF does that even mean? Burn up what?! Burn up how?! Yet he keeps talking about how GRRRRREEAT DHT is! So what is this guy talking about?

Does this guy know what he's saying?

i always question doctors also.. and they usually give me a look, blow it off, or argue with me.

people who trust doctors are foolish. they are to not be trusted whatsoever. I had a friend who needed 5 doctors to finally diagnose her ailment properly after 2 years.

I swear, sometimes I think my doc knows what he's doing. And at times I swear he's retarded. Or is it me thats retarded? LOL :confused: Yikes! LOL

He said my Test levels were a little too high. And that this will cause my libido to be all messed up! I asked him..."How so? Because of having elevated estrogen levels then causing low SHBG?"

He replies..."No, because too much test causes you to burn up."

Burn up?! WTF does that even mean? Burn up what?! Burn up how?! Yet he keeps talking about how GRRRRREEAT DHT is! So what is this guy talking about?

Does this guy know what he's saying?

Maybe he's referring to elevated test levels to burn fat,BTW Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is an androgen.

Your doctor sounds like a fucking IDIOT. Test doesn't cause you to "burn" up.

He might be talking about the high levels of androgens. I know at 500mg test a week I sometimes feel a little hot which typically happens in the evenings. Kind of a feeling of being flushed. I get it in the chest area and sweat a little bit, but it's not particularly bothersome.

Maybe he is talking about this, but at trt doses I highly doubt it.

If this is what he is referring to he should be a little more clear about it rather than saying too much test burns you up because that's asinine by itself.

I'm on 600mg of test a week.. Just hit week four.. And I seem to sweat my ass off.
Doesn't sound like what he meant tho. Heh

I agree btw.. Question EVERYTHING.

Top Bottom