Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too much Testosterone causes me to burn up!? WTF?!

Those that DON'T question everything. Are just ignorant. What else could they be? It is the "definition" of ignorant. Is it not?

Anywhos! He just kept saying that high test levels causes me to burn up and causes the libido to burn up. WTF does that even mean? I asked him that and forgot wtf he said. But whatever it was I know I rolled my eyes HARD! And chose NOT to ask wtf he meant. Simply because I have a very low tolerance towards ignorance and stupidity. And this fucking guy was going that route. He was going to piss me off big time so I just let it go.

Last edited:
whats your TRT dose?

BTW my doc is Swale. Aka Crisler. But I feel I need to drop him like a mop. Not fully convinced by this guy. I am! But at times I'm like...WTF???!!!

allthingsmale.com

Taking 300ius of HCG a week.
250mgs of Test Cyp a week
50mgs of Proviron ED
50mgs of DHEA

He wanted me to stay on this stack (the one below) but I'm not agreeing with it at the moment. I will drop the Test dose down to normal dose within a month or so.

HCG 300ius 2X a week (Monday and Tuesday for a total of 600ius)
110mgs of Test Cyp a week
125mgs of DHEA a week

That makes NO sense to me at all. Too much DHEA. Too little Test. And too much HCG.

Hence why I modified it (for now for a few weeks) to the first stack I put above. But I plan on bringing down to the following TRT dose (need input on this)

HCG 250ius a week
Test Cyp 125mgs a week (or maybe keep it at 250mgs and add Aromasin at 5mgs ED)
DHEA 50mgs a week

BTW my doc is Swale. Aka Crisler. But I feel I need to drop him like a mop. Not fully convinced by this guy. I am! But at times I'm like...WTF???!!!

allthingsmale.com

Taking 300ius of HCG a week.
250mgs of Test Cyp a week
50mgs of Proviron ED
50mgs of DHEA

He wanted me to stay on this stack (the one below) but I'm not agreeing with it at the moment. I will drop the Test dose down to normal dose within a month or so.

HCG 300ius 2X a week (Monday and Tuesday for a total of 600ius)
110mgs of Test Cyp a week
125mgs of DHEA a week

That makes NO sense to me at all. Too much DHEA. Too little Test. And too much HCG.

Hence why I modified it (for now for a few weeks) to the first stack I put above. But I plan on bringing down to the following TRT dose (need input on this)

HCG 250ius a week
Test Cyp 125mgs a week (or maybe keep it at 250mgs and add Aromasin at 5mgs ED)
DHEA 50mgs a week
What you have their is fine, as for your doc, lol he is blowing smoke out of his ass. Whatever he is taking I would not mind doing so on saturdays LMAO. The redness/flashing is coming from androgens within the body along a bloodpressure spike which occurs due to the elevated estrogen levels. If you do not take an AI, overtime taking testosterone could lead to a loss in libido due to high estrogen levels. There is NOTHING wrong asking questions, you just need to find the right place or person of the topic to ask per say.

I think the place to post that question was when you were in the room with him.

Top Bottom