Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too Close

Crazy K

I live 50 miles out of Wash DC and I'm wishing I didn't today. My thoughts about moving back to the midwest are resurfacing with a vengance! People are in "panick" mode here. I95 actually shut down all ingoing traffic to DC so all lanes could be used for out going!

Where did this come from, and why is this the world we live in? So much for civilized. Prayer is all I seem to be able to make any sense of.

Crazy K

I live on Long Island, New York,no the feeling to well. All this is to close for comfort for any of us. The world has gone crazy! We had LIE shut down in to the city.Lets just pray that USA is strong & not weak like the highjackers where! Be safe in DC.

badgirl1

I live and work about 20 mins from the Pentagon. I had to stay at work b/c I am a travel agent and it was really erie quite all day.. Coming home and not to see all the people on the road it's really erie. I also have a friend who was supposed to be in the Pentagon where the plane crashed but was distracted b/c of the news reports from NY that he never made it over there. That's just scary! To know you should have been there. I just pray for all the people who lost there lives and their families.
God Bless!!

know where you are coming from Im from Baltimore so They sorta shut down baltimore city also today too much ......

I know this isn't BBing

We're in His hands, so I feel safe in that. But it's nice to have support and just the knowledge others are scared too. I'm in disbelief that this took place.
I guess the US will be strong, we won't let this shut us down like I'm sure they hoped. It's sad so many unwilling participants in this act are lost to it. And I have a hard time understanding where this sort of "plan" comes from. I'm sure as nations we'll come together to support eachother in this, not tolerate it.....but war is frightening. I'm 22 and this is hard to take in, I've never been thru this country vs country before.

to all on the east coast...

just to let you all know... we closed the gym today out of respect for the losses... I'm in southern Cal

Top Bottom