Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Toitlikeatiger 2005 Log**

toitasatiger said:
I haven't taken it since I first started the diet until now but I can stop. you're right, very good point :)

if you KNOW thatyoucan lose with the diet.....save the clen for later....

I did HIIT cardio this morning, 8 cycles at 45 100% and 75 recovery. My arse is KILLING ME from Monday so I know i'm going to be hurting tomorrow!!

3/16/05

8:15-3/4c. egg beaters w/2sl. whole wheat bread

10:00-1/2c. h2h cereal, 1.5sc.protein shake

12:15-1/4lb. lean turkey, corn on the cob (couldn't resist it!)

Last edited:
3/16/05

5:45- preworkout shake, 1 scoop

6:15-chest workout-went up in weights on incline db press. yippeee! and the cable crossovers are killer. I did workout exactly as written by shadow for week 5 chest workout.

7:30-60g. sugars/PWO shake-1 scoop

8:30-4 slices FF turkey breast/ 1 tbsp. natty PB

I'm planning on posting some more pics on Sunday or Monday but we'll see how I feel at that point. Knowing i'm going to put pics up I know that will help keep me on track after my bad lunch splurge the other day for a friend's birthday :(

toitasatiger said:
Knowing i'm going to put pics up I know that will help keep me on track after my bad lunch splurge the other day for a friend's birthday :(
this is true my dear.... post em up NO MATTER WHAT :velvett:

The Shadow said:
GOOD job on the workout....

Thanks! I'll get to the point where you'll say GREAT but I need to do a better job of posting my complete workout with weights so that I can see the improvement and up my strength.

Top Bottom