Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is the day we dropped the bizmap-bimmity on the japanese for fucking with our shiznitz....

the_clockwork said:
If i had a dollar for every cock I've sucked...

I'd be fucking broke as a joke.

Gambino - Yeah.. I wanted to drop out in the 3rd grade. I asked my dad if I could, I was quite serious.

Re: Today is the day we dropped the bizmap-bimmity on the japanese for fucking with o

jh1 said:
Uh... how are my facts wrong?

Java is most certainly more learned than I when it comes to history - and is a fucking exceptional copy paster of the web - but nothing he says disputes the info I have provided.

What have I said that you beleive to be not only incorrect - but 'WAY OFF BASE'????
I had to take a class, because I was in the honors program, called "The Historians Craft." Basically, it was about looking at history objectively based on the times. Honestly, I hate to repost but this video is very poignant about the feelings of Americans toward the Japanese and my father as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-idSRLjg9A

FYI, if dropping the bombs saved my father's life and allowed me to be born then how could I not support it???

Pearl Harbor Attack
"Imperial Japanese military leaders appear to have had mixed feelings about the attack. Fleet Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto was unhappy about the botched timing of the breaking off of negotiations. He is rumored to have said, 'I fear all we have done is awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with terrible resolve'. Even though this quote is unsubstantiated, the phrase seems to describe his feelings about the situation. He is on record as having said, in the previous year, that 'I can run wild for six months ... after that, I have no expectation of success.'

"Yamamoto had said, regarding the imminent war with the United States, 'Should hostilities once break out between Japan and the United States, it is not enough that we take Guam and the Philippines, nor even Hawaii and San Francisco. We would have to march into Washington and sign the treaty in the White House. I wonder if our politicians (who speak so lightly of a Japanese-American war) have confidence as to the outcome and are prepared to make the necessary sacrifices?'"

Isoroku Yamamoto to Shigeharu Matsumoto (Japanese cabinet minister) and Fumimaro Kondoye (Japanese prime minister), quoted in Ronald Spector, Eagle Against the Sun: The American War With Japan (Vintage, 1985).
^National Geographic mini-biography of Isoroku Yamamoto

Re: Today is the day we dropped the bizmap-bimmity on the japanese for fucking with o

jh1 said:
I'd be fucking broke as a joke.

Gambino - Yeah.. I wanted to drop out in the 3rd grade. I asked my dad if I could, I was quite serious.
You don't need an education to be in sales....he should have let you drop out. :)

javaguru said:
You don't need an education to be in sales....he should have let you drop out. :)

I'm the technical side of sales... I go in and demonstrate why our solution is better than everyone elses. It's not like I sell copy paper.

jh1 said:
I'm the technical side of sales... I go in and demonstrate why our solution is better than everyone elses. It's not like I sell copy paper.
Nothing you couldn't have been taught in a two week intensive course by the company.....it's not like you actually have to be able to read or write...it's all social interaction. :)

javaguru said:
Nothing you couldn't have been taught in a two week intensive course by the company.....it's not like you actually have to be able to read or write...it's all social interaction. :)

Something like that, but I think it's more like I teach the company.

jh1 said:
Something like that, but I think it's more like I manipulate the company.
Fixed for ya...my best friend hate sit when I point out that's what he does for a living... :)

calveless wonder said:
you're a fuckin idiot bro.

they bombed civilians. They weren't military strikes

why do you america basically rebuilt japan and helped give them all these resources to restore their country?

it was their way of saying "sorry, that was a bit over the top"

Not too bright nor much of a military historian are you???

calveless wonder said:
you're a fuckin idiot bro.

they bombed civilians. They weren't military strikes

why do you america basically rebuilt japan and helped give them all these resources to restore their country?

it was their way of saying "sorry, that was a bit over the top"
we built them back up so they would be a ally and asian powerhouse

Top Bottom