Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Today is the day we dropped the bizmap-bimmity on the japanese for fucking with our shiznitz....

jh1 said:
in 1945, showed them motherfuckers what was up...

Obviously took a terrible toll on people, but in a way you gotta mis those days when everything wasn't so PC...

People step up to your shit and try to fuck with you, they got dealt with....

Today we'll never use the nuke until it's too late and it totally weakens the value of the weapon to begin with...
LMAO @ skinny suburban white boys trying to talk black and be "cool".

rnch said:
LMAO @ skinny suburban white boys trying to talk black and be "cool".
LMAO @ pudgy suburband older white boys trying to be all gaye and young and hip

dood, i gave up on being "young and hip" a long time ago.

by the time i found out "where it's at" it was already long gone.....:worried:

Re: Today is the day we dropped the bizmap-bimmity on the japanese for fucking with o

jh1 said:
Don't appologize on our behalf, and most certainly don't put words in our mouths, thanks anway.

Death Tolls are always terrible price to pay for war. Many many many men lost their lives in the attacks on pearl harbor, and if we hadn't put an end to the offensive the way we did - the Japanese would have exacted a toll on our civilians far greater than we did on theirs. That's war, if you don't understand that - then you're the fucking idiot.

Now everyone knows the power we wield and they think twice about fucking with us.

lol, i guess this is what a 10th grade education gets you. might want to go back to school before you start debating history, homey.

java is very correct though. The emperor had an opportunity to surrender a few times and was completely stubborn. He had rather see his country be completely destroyed than give up.

Re: Today is the day we dropped the bizmap-bimmity on the japanese for fucking with o

calveless wonder said:
lol, i guess this is what a 10th grade education gets you. might want to go back to school before you start debating history, homey.

java is very correct though. The emperor had an opportunity to surrender a few times and was completely stubborn. He had rather see his country be completely destroyed than give up.

Nice stab at my educational choices....

I was way beyond my classmates...

jh1 said:
Nice stab at my educational choices....

I was way beyond my classmates...

i don't doubt it. i'm sure you're alot more successful than them.

i didn't last much longer than you(couple of years of college) so i'm not going there. school wasn't for me either

but history is definetely something that's often learned through formal education, and your facts are way off base, my nig. i'm lucky my brother has a masters in history, he always schooled me on historical shit

calveless wonder said:

i didn't last much longer than you(couple of years of college) so i'm not going there. school wasn't for me either

but history is definetely something that's often learned through formal education, and your facts are way off base, my nig. i'm lucky my brother has a masters in history, he always schooled me on historical shit

how are his facts not correct? i have a degree in history and i can't see anything factually wrong with jh1's posts
did jh drop outta high school?

calveless wonder said:

Uh... how are my facts wrong?

Java is most certainly more learned than I when it comes to history - and is a fucking exceptional copy paster of the web - but nothing he says disputes the info I have provided.

What have I said that you beleive to be not only incorrect - but 'WAY OFF BASE'????

Top Bottom