Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To keep your gains, do you have to keep on cycling?

To kepp gains, do you have to keep on cycling from time to time?

• No. You can maintain mass by natural work outs.

Votes: 74 43.5%
  • Yes. You have to keep on cycling from time to time.

Votes: 96 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m surprised no one replied to my earlier post. All the aas and protein and lifting in the world will only cause your current muscle cells to swell and get bigger. Just like your fat cells will swell and shrink with fat intake and exercise, ect. Believe it or not, you are born with all the fat cells you will ever have, they just swell if you eat fat, your metabolism plays a part in all this to….. Anyway, I’m getting off point. You can NEVER gain more muscle cell than you have right now no matter what you take they just will get bigger.

Now, only hgh will actually create new muscle cells. This means more muscle to get big. Follow me? Therefore, HGH can actually increase your genetic limit.

lefler said:
I’m surprised no one replied to my earlier post. All the aas and protein and lifting in the world will only cause your current muscle cells to swell and get bigger. Just like your fat cells will swell and shrink with fat intake and exercise, ect. Believe it or not, you are born with all the fat cells you will ever have, they just swell if you eat fat, your metabolism plays a part in all this to….. Anyway, I’m getting off point. You can NEVER gain more muscle cell than you have right now no matter what you take they just will get bigger.

Now, only hgh will actually create new muscle cells. This means more muscle to get big. Follow me? Therefore, HGH can actually increase your genetic limit.

Makes sense. Sign me up! LOL

lefler said:

Actually your body can create new fat cells, specially before the age of 18. It cannot remove them... they can only get smaller. Liposuction can remove them though. Researchers don't yet totally agree whether or not new muscle cells can be created.

Allrite guys what is the avg genetic limit. You guys are starting to scare me I assume that the genetic limit for the avg joe is still pretty big right? I dont mean HUGE like a pro bb but Will I still be able to get to 18 inch arms and low body fat? Im starting to question whether Lifting is worth it, with some guy saying 165 is his genetic limit

I'm also curious. HOw are you to know what your genetic limit is? I'm about to start a cycle and its probably the only one I will ever do. But, if i will just gain from it and not retain it then its not worth fucking up my horomones over. Btw, I'm 5'10 185.

Ya know when i did your basic cycles i would crash really hard, but after i did well over 2gs for a period of months i definatley retained it alot easier.

Neo22 said:
I'm also curious. HOw are you to know what your genetic limit is? I'm about to start a cycle and its probably the only one I will ever do. But, if i will just gain from it and not retain it then its not worth fucking up my horomones over. Btw, I'm 5'10 185.

I agree that genetics plays a major role in gaining capacity, but a lot of people fall into this mind set and put psychological barriers on themselves. There is something called the nature/nurture issue which says that we are equally influenced by our genes and our environments. Use your environment to your advantage and stay motivated, and you will be able to achieve big! In fact, over time, environment causes changes in species (genes).....it's called evolution!

azul said:
Actually your body can create new fat cells, specially before the age of 18. It cannot remove them... they can only get smaller. Liposuction can remove them though. Researchers don't yet totally agree whether or not new muscle cells can be created.

I have learned this also, in my classwork in biology in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom