Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time for S4 finally

Eoqzel

not seeing many threads pushing s4, must not make a commission off of it right? Lol jk guys its a just!
But seriously what is the harm using some S4 andarine on this cycle to get the most results. Looking to do 50mgs a day for 12 weeks.
Any thoughts on what to stack it with? I’m looking for strength and mass. Heard s23 works good with it.
I’m 24 years old and I’m 200 pounds and I’m six foot six with a lean build

not seeing many threads pushing s4, must not make a commission off of it right? Lol jk guys its a just!
But seriously what is the harm using some S4 andarine on this cycle to get the most results. Looking to do 50mgs a day for 12 weeks.
Any thoughts on what to stack it with? I’m looking for strength and mass. Heard s23 works good with it.
s4 andarine is alright but 25mgs ed max

'Hilarious'.

Top Bottom