Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for new sneaks!

hehe..I think it's safe to say you need a new pair, yes...
I like New Balance..the high end cross trainer ones...
But, it depends on if you do your cardio at the gym the same day as your weights...

Bigsatan13 said:
:devil:
Otomix, I wore mine to the gym 5 days a week for the last 6 years. In fact it's time for a new pair!:biggrin:

:devil:
I don't do cardio with the Otomix. I use Nike Pegasus, the best running shoes on the market. I'm hoping Satan Clause brings me a pair for Yule.:biggrin:

Depends what kinda cardio - I like Reebok DMX for running.

Ryka (made only for women) are the best I've ever had for step aerobics though! (Anyone else here do step aerobics?)

Oh, and FYI, anyone employed in fitness - coaches, trainers, aerobics instructors, can get a discount with Addidas, Nike, Reebok & Ryka (maybe others too). Good discounts.

DMX are really good for cardio part of your training...Otomix are good for the weight room...and if I remember right you are not in the cardio room much these days!

Nike tennis shoes of course!

However, with the amount of weight you do on leg day - you may want to get some basketball shoes for that day !

I LOVE my Otomix Versa trainers - I have custom orthodics in them and they are my most comfortable shoes (next to my flip-flops!) for lifting. Not as good for cardio. I just bought 2 new pairs of New Balance but they just never fit as good and its a pain to keep moving the orthodics around.

I recommend Otomix Power flex. That's what Mache and I use. They're especially cool because they have a velcro strap. Velcro's making a comeback...

Top Bottom