Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for new sneaks!

I recommend Otomix Power flex. That's what Mache and I use. They're especially cool because they have a velcro strap. Velcro's making a comeback...

Daeo - do they have the reflective tape on the back and the little air pump on the front? Oh, and can I get them with the Power Puff girls on the toe? ;) (sorry just being silly... - the velcro comment made me laugh - reminds me of my first pair of Reebok hi-tops - I blew thru the toe in a matter of weeks.)

Sassy69 said:

Daeo - do they have the reflective tape on the back and the little air pump on the front? Oh, and can I get them with the Power Puff girls on the toe? ;) (sorry just being silly... - the velcro comment made me laugh - reminds me of my first pair of Reebok hi-tops - I blew thru the toe in a matter of weeks.)

Reflective tape is an option in the 2002 model :D No plans for an air pump as of yet... :D

Am I the only "cheap" shopper out here ?? I am afraid I settle for the Kmart Blue Light Specials :D

Thems are fighting words...

WarLobo said:
I go with Addias wrestling shoes for lifting. Half the price of Otomix - which are way to FOO FOO for my liking. But then Daeo and BS13 are the foo foo sort

Bwhaaahaaaa

Wrestling shoes? That sounds foo foo to me. Two guys on the floor sweating and rubbing up against each other. Just waiting to make the right "move". I don't know... :D

WarLobo said:
You know Deao, as soon as I posted that, I knew I left myself wide open for just such a retort.... Ah well :D

Spell my name wrong one more time and I'll have you banned! Oh wait, I can't do that... ;)

WarLobo said:
I go with Addias wrestling shoes for lifting. Half the price of Otomix - which are way to FOO FOO for my liking. But then Daeo and BS13 are the foo foo sort

Bwhaaahaaaa

:devil:
Foo Foo? What respectable biker would use the term Foo Foo? We gotta talk!

spatterson said:
Off topic, but...

Daeo,

The Project and I were standing at the juice bar at the gym when we saw the October issue of "American Heritage" magazine. The cover was basically YOUR avatar. At the exact same time, Proj and I looked at eachother and said, "Daeo!"

THAT'S when you're spending TOO much time on Elite.

OH! I found a pic!

http://www.americanheritage.com/AMHER/2001/07/toc.shtml

Hehe. That's funny. Guess where I got it from and I'll give you a big kiss :kiss: ...

On Topic: I recommend new balance, if you're looking for running/training shoes. I love em. Saved my damned life in the marathon I ran. And they're the best of all, if you have wide feet. Nike's lasts seem to be made by people with rocking-chair-feet: loooooong and narrow. I literally can't get most of them on my damned feet unless they're like four sizes too long.

Off topic: do you know whose face the Halloween movie mask was cast from?

wyst said:
On Topic: I recommend new balance, if you're looking for running/training shoes. I love em. Saved my damned life in the marathon I ran. And they're the best of all, if you have wide feet. Nike's lasts seem to be made by people with rocking-chair-feet: loooooong and narrow. I literally can't get most of them on my damned feet unless they're like four sizes too long.

Off topic: do you know whose face the Halloween movie mask was cast from?

William Shatner. Captain Kirk specifically, painted white of course. The original mask was going to be a clown mask...

spatterson said:
His location is Haddonfield, Il, home of Michael Myers. Get it?

Daeo is latin for God, or other deity. There's also a famous magician by this name.

Correct. Here's your kiss :kiss: You'd be suprised how many people think I actually live in Haddonfield :FRlol: It's a fictional location. Kind of like Gotham city. And you're correct on the name part also to an extent. I used to play an online game called everquest(yeah I'm a dork). The name that the random name generator gave me was Daeo. And it stuck with me as a nickname ever since. Later I found out what it meant. Also I'm a big fan of the movie Beetlegeuse. Dae...Daeee-o. Daeo come and me wanna go home... :D

Top Bottom