Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time for anavar!

BasdelMa

I'm really interested in trying anavar for the first time
looking for the ultimate source that sells the legit's. I've ordered it before and had crazy high appetite on it and I suspect that it was not anavar i was using. Don’t want to make the same mistake
I'm going to be aiming for 8 weeks at 50 mg a day. I’m also gonna be using n2guard 4 caps per day with it.
Pct will be nolvadex. (i don’t react well to clomid)
Any advice on this?
I'm 50 years old and I am 217 lbs and 12% body fat

Head over to UGFreak a highly rated approved source and check out Para Pharmas Anavar! You won't be disappointed with that decision.

I would stick with 50mg a day for 6 weeks bump the N2Guard up a hit 7 caps a day.
I would also look into adding HCgenerate into the pct. Also are you using test at all ? You can run and oral solo, I am just personally not a fan of oral only cycles.

I'm really interested in trying anavar for the first time
looking for the ultimate source that sells the legit's. I've ordered it before and had crazy high appetite on it and I suspect that it was not anavar i was using. Don’t want to make the same mistake
I'm going to be aiming for 8 weeks at 50 mg a day. I’m also gonna be using n2guard 4 caps per day with it.
Pct will be nolvadex. (i don’t react well to clomid)
Any advice on this?
I'm 50 years old and I am 217 lbs and 12% body fat
50mgs anavar ed is good
try @domestic-supply.com or @ugfreak both good sources for anavar

use Greg and domestic supply for high quality anavar

Top Bottom