Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on switching from var to winny

thandie said:
No, is not permanent.

you sure about that? asking as a question, not rhetorically.

everything I've ever read in mags and on the boards and in profiles says masculinization effects are largely permanent (clit and vocal chords anyway)

Mavafanculo said:
you sure about that? asking as a question, not rhetorically.

everything I've ever read in mags and on the boards and in profiles says masculinization effects are largely permanent (clit and vocal chords anyway)

I've been reading the samething. In fact, I'm trying to educate myself as well as anyone else here. But, my experience is: I used wintrol about 10 years ago; and the sides I had were, enlarged clit, water retention, crackling voice, sexual aroused, and it looked like I had a tan; something I didn't hear anyone mentioned. Everything went away. The clit and the voice took a bit longer, but it all came back. I think if you do it for a long time, perhaps it will become permanent. I have no intention on being on the stuff for a long time.

Now, 10 years later, I'm trying Anavar and winstrol. So far, only sides are, sexual aroused. If I see others, I will stop. However, my cicle will end in 3 weeks.

Mavafanculo said:
If you're gonna graduate to winny, be sure you're doing it under the guidence of a female who's done it before and after you've read everything you can find on the board about the side effects in females.

If it's something that you're convinced that you have to do, ^^ is the best advice you're going to get.

eddymerckx said:
+1 do a cycle after you have your last kid (if you want kids)...would not mess with any gear before then--nothing to back up this statement except there is not enough a huge amout of anecdotal evidence much less peer reviewed research.

I don't think I'm having any kids.

Thanks guys, you've given me some awesome feedback and lots of stuff to think about.

I have some questions, what exactly are you trying to achieve? Does the payoff appear to be worth the risks? Is there another way to accomplish what you are looking for with less risk?

Good luck to you what ever you decide ;)

druncanwaria said:
permanantly?

Well, my wife actually enjoys her clit being larger/engorged. She is on Test E 12 mg per week. She was not satisfied with her results on var. She loves test, and we have found the right dose to help minimize any sides.

humble said:
Well, my wife actually enjoys her clit being larger/engorged. She is on Test E 12 mg per week. She was not satisfied with her results on var. She loves test, and we have found the right dose to help minimize any sides.

I've enjoyed the increased sex drive I've had... maybe it's just mental?

RachelEFC said:
I've enjoyed the increased sex drive I've had... maybe it's just mental?

No, I don't think is mental. It happens to be one of the sides.... A good one! :dance2:

thandie said:
No, I don't think is mental. It happens to be one of the sides.... A good one! :dance2:

YEah... frickin fantastic. Still have the rugburn however and that's not so pleasant. :p

Top Bottom