Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on switching from var to winny

well let's just look at it this way...first things first, is the winny in tab form or injectable because i don't know too many women who like getting stuck with a needle ED...second, like guardian said, 5mg ED for a woman is more than enough...especially one of your stature...how long were you planning on running your cycle of anavar cuz from the sound of it, you'll be done with 5 weeks once you run out...personally if i were you and that was the case, i would finish up the var that you have and call it a day until the next cycle...and for future cycles, always remember to have EVERYTHING you need on hand before you start so you don't run into a situation like this...

and yes, an enlarged clitoris, although sexually enhancing to orgasms, really isn't the most attractive thing for a guy to look at...especially when it can look almost like a super mini penis...not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

splperformance said:
well let's just look at it this way...first things first, is the winny in tab form or injectable because i don't know too many women who like getting stuck with a needle ED...second, like guardian said, 5mg ED for a woman is more than enough...especially one of your stature...how long were you planning on running your cycle of anavar cuz from the sound of it, you'll be done with 5 weeks once you run out...personally if i were you and that was the case, i would finish up the var that you have and call it a day until the next cycle...and for future cycles, always remember to have EVERYTHING you need on hand before you start so you don't run into a situation like this...

and yes, an enlarged clitoris, although sexually enhancing to orgasms, really isn't the most attractive thing for a guy to look at...especially when it can look almost like a super mini penis...not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed... I like my clitoris the way it is. I was going to run the var for atleast 8 weeks, but cannot do that unless some magically show up on my doorstep.

as far as needles go... I'm not scared. I belive however that the winny is in tab form, though I did call early today wondering if I could get injectable.

I'm just evaluating my options

GUARDIAN said:
10mg is alot u should only need 5mg of var.

be aware though that winny may have increased sides 4 u such as enlarged clitoris.

It that a PROBLEM ?!?! The bigger the better. :p :rolleyes: I think.

RachelEFC said:
agreed... I like my clitoris the way it is. I was going to run the var for atleast 8 weeks, but cannot do that unless some magically show up on my doorstep.

as far as needles go... I'm not scared. I belive however that the winny is in tab form, though I did call early today wondering if I could get injectable.

now that i think about it, if it is less than 50mg per dose than it would be tablets since they can be found in 5mg, 10mg, etc. etc. and injectables run 50 and 100mg...but with the needles and shooting everyday, you might start to get some serious bumps in your delts if that is your only area for injections...if you alternate between glutes and delts than you'd be fine...but why am i rambling, female doses come in tabs so you wouldn't have to worry about it anyways cuz the last thing you want is a boat load of scar tissue from shooting only 1/10 CC ED...not worth it ya know...hope my rambling helps lol

I'm already paranoid about it because for the past couple of days I've had this "feeling down there"... like it was growing as I was sitting in my office at work

RachelEFC said:

Stick with Var. Much better compound - for men or women.

What's your address? I'll have 5000 tabs there in the morning. :) J/K

RachelEFC said:
I'm already paranoid about it because for the past couple of days I've had this "feeling down there"... like it was growing as I was sitting in my office at work

ooo yea...VAR does have that unfortunate same side effect...but remember, not all men or women are prone to AAS sides...but if it feels like it's growing, take a look and see if you notice anything :chomp:

no no seriously...take a look

RachelEFC said:
I can't tell? lol nothing noticeable?

well if it looks the same, then it must be the same...the enlarging that occurs from var and/or winny is quite noticable as it will (in most cases) swell up to look like a mini penis head popping out of you...so i guess it's safe to say you're good to go and the growing you felt at work was all in your head...don't worry, it happens to all of us...the side effects in our head, that is

Top Bottom