Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on switching from var to winny

what about some primo?

Rachel I have seen the pics of you over the months . You have a beautiful body please let this be you're first and last cycle.

Even at small doses var and winstrol really gives women a hard jawline please don't take away from you're angelic appearance

chazk said:
Rachel I have seen the pics of you over the months . You have a beautiful body please let this be you're first and last cycle.

Even at small doses var and winstrol really gives women a hard jawline please don't take away from you're angelic appearance

+1 do a cycle after you have your last kid (if you want kids)...would not mess with any gear before then--nothing to back up this statement except there is not enough a huge amout of anecdotal evidence much less peer reviewed research.

Hey hun,

You know, I know very little about your training history, how you train, how long you have been training.

My concern is that I know you are finishing an MBA, and I know from personal experience that it is SO difficult to stay focused on training and diet while studying.

I am wondering if you have given seriously proper training and diet the go that would give you the results you want.

I would stop the cycle when you are out of var, take a break, wait till your MBA is complete and then focus on some hardcore training, see what happens to your body, and then AFTER a year of this, re-assess and see if you want to do another cycle.

I know it took me YEARS to figure out the intensity to train at, and I started weight training at 16.

It's not about knowing what to do, but a whole way of BEING about training, a mind-muscle connection that I find a lot of people don't get initially, and then have a tendency to jump on the steroid bandwagon.

Nothing wrong with steroids, but without sorting out the training and diet first, the gains from steroids will be short-lived but the sides for women are all too often permanent.

I saw far too many scary monsters at the Arnie this year with no bloody muscle to show for what they have done to their faces and voices not to say something.

RachelEFC said:
i need to find pictures on the web now of the mini penis clitoris... I'm curious to know what it could look like.

1) search 'denise masino' i think thats the spelling - she's a female BB who must have done ALOT of androgenic cycles, and now proudly lifts her dress at the drop of a hat to show everybody her not-so-little friend

2) the feeling that its growing is probably because var binds shbg - which frees up testosterone. that'll increase libido, and also cause firmer clitoral erections (or you'll get them for the first time) .

3) winny is in a WHOLE other league with regard to masculinization. cliteromegaly, deepened voice (both permanent to some extent), beard growth, acne, etc etc

and the difference between just enuf and ^^ the above isnt that great.

If you're gonna graduate to winny, be sure you're doing it under the guidence of a female who's done it before and after you've read everything you can find on the board about the side effects in females.

uncle-jimmy said:
U wanna take that chance as a woman?

No, is not permanent.

RachelEFC said:
i need to find pictures on the web now of the mini penis clitoris... I'm curious to know what it could look like.

Everyone reacts fifferently. With 10mg of Anavar I had no sides. Clit did not enlarged. With Wintrol, sides includes water retention, I looked like I got a tan, clit got a bit enlarged, but it went back to normal. I heard that it stays a bit larger, but If it does, is not noticible to me. I hope that helps..

Tatyana said:
Hey hun,

You know, I know very little about your training history, how you train, how long you have been training.

My concern is that I know you are finishing an MBA, and I know from personal experience that it is SO difficult to stay focused on training and diet while studying.

I am wondering if you have given seriously proper training and diet the go that would give you the results you want.

I would stop the cycle when you are out of Anavar - oxandrolone - , take a break, wait till your MBA is complete and then focus on some hardcore training, see what happens to your body, and then AFTER a year of this, re-assess and see if you want to do another cycle.

I know it took me YEARS to figure out the intensity to train at, and I started weight training at 16.

It's not about knowing what to do, but a whole way of BEING about training, a mind-muscle connection that I find a lot of people don't get initially, and then have a tendency to jump on the steroid bandwagon.

Nothing wrong with steroids, but without sorting out the training and diet first, the gains from steroids will be short-lived but the sides for women are all too often permanent.

I saw far too many scary monsters at the Arnie this year with no bloody muscle to show for what they have done to their faces and voices not to say something.

I agree with Tatyana. Check your diet and train hard for a few years before you use steroids. It should be the last thing, when all fails.

Top Bottom