Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on switching from var to winny

R

RachelEFC

guys... been running 10mg var ed x about 4 weeks. I'm very happy with the results I'm getting (yikes the guy that owns my gym emailed me and asked if I was juicking, because his manager noticed and said I must be because I'm getting big too fast) ************ I have winny availabe and am considering giving this a try. Should I be giving myself a break inbetween or okay to switch? I've only got about 4 days left of var.

any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:
For me switching compunds or adding a different compound to my cyle works great. That said, If this is your first cycle, I would probably take a break and then get everything together for your second cycle.

I love women on AAS. A woman at my gym who I've known for over 10 years just started a winny cycle about a month ago (she also is taking some lipoflame I gave her and has her diet is in check) and she looks better than I've ever seen her. If you are only 4 days away from the end of the cycle, I would just wait and run the winny as your second cycle.

10mg is alot u should only need 5mg of var.

be aware though that winny may have increased sides 4 u such as enlarged clitoris.

GUARDIAN said:
10mg is alot u should only need 5mg of var.

be aware though that winny may have increased sides 4 u such as enlarged clitoris.

yes that is definately a concern... the only problem I've had with the var is some acne.

RachelEFC said:
yes that is definately a concern... the only problem I've had with the var is some acne.

Stay with the anavar win can have unpleasent side effects for sure hairloss and joint pain for starters .I would say since you are a woman seek out oxandrin though pricey for us at 50mg a day for woman at 10mg it is affortable and very effective

uncle-jimmy said:
Stay with the anavar win can have unpleasent side effects for sure hairloss and joint pain for starters .I would say since you are a woman seek out oxandrin though pricey for us at 50mg a day for woman at 10mg it is affortable and very effective

thanks guys I appreciate the feedback...

Top Bottom