Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on switching from var to winny

splperformance said:
ooo yea...VAR does have that unfortunate same side effect...but remember, not all men or women are prone to AAS sides...but if it feels like it's growing, take a look and see if you notice anything :chomp:

no no seriously...take a look

Stop it,Unless your taking test or tren 5 or 10mg of var is harmless even for a woman (my girl took 20mg var ed,100mg primo ew,and 200 mg prop per week and her clit stayed the same)

maybe the feeling is just because I'm horny?

eh I don't know

i need to find pictures on the web now of the mini penis clitoris... I'm curious to know what it could look like.

uncle-jimmy said:
Stop it,Unless your taking test or tren 5 or 10mg of var is harmless even for a woman (my girl took 20mg var ed,100mg primo ew,and 200 mg prop per week and her clit stayed the same)

well congrats to your girl but remember one thing...side effects are REAL but NOT every person gets them...alot of guys get gyno from juice, but i dont...that doesn't mean that gyno isn't real...a friend of mine was taking 10mg ED of VAR and YES her clit swelled up, alot...and it was a var only cycle...

RachelEFC said:
maybe the feeling is just because I'm horny?

eh I don't know

this could be it...lol

as to your other comment, finding a picture of it isn't gonna mean anything to you...it's all relative to what size your clit was before you started var...but like i said before, if it looks normal than you're good to go as the swelling would have already occured, so i would go watch rambo and then you'll forget all about lol...dont ask me where that came from

splperformance said:
well congrats to your girl but remember one thing...side effects are REAL but NOT every person gets them...alot of guys get gyno from juice, but i dont...that doesn't mean that gyno isn't real...a friend of mine was taking 10mg ED of VAR and YES her clit swelled up, alot...and it was a var only cycle...

really? :worried:

Top Bottom