Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Karma Thing

i'll be watching out for the PM... i just answered 2 of them... but i think they were like a month old. I hardly check it... gotta watch out for those eh?
And the 1AD... sounds really good. I've only read 1 negative post on it out of probobly 30 good ones. (combined from different boards). Makes me want to go get it (when i get the $).

This Karma thing doesnt sit well with me, its like some kind of facist control thing. Be careful to not to disagree with anyone, or you will get bad karma points, be careful of your opinions because hey you never know who youll piss off and get more bad karma points, and you better hope you were born with all the knowledge in the world because if your a newbie or a begginer bodybuilder you may be here to learn and pick up tips in this sport but may not have much to contribute to the boards so hey you must be a free loader, more bad karma points....

As for the pay areas, "pictures of women" etc. lets see, the members are the one that posts pix so that others can see, and the board wants us to pay, there wasnt many pictures there to begin with, and i would be surprised if more than 10% of the members that posted pictures there will pay for that board, so that means even less pictures.

Bin Laden, have you taken over this site?

I wouldn't worry about "bad karma" too much. I don't think it will make any more difference than it did before the karma thing. It's always been true that if you consistently post offensive posts, you'll be removed. In other words, you'd have to be pretty bad before you ever got "voted off."

i have a question if anyone can help w/ this... When receiving karma points i notice that some are Red, some are Green, and some are Gray. I'm assuming Red are bad, Green are positive, and what are the gray ones?????

We all like to complain but a few like to praise, that is a fact of life... but guess what, I just gave you a good karma... just keep giving your honest advice and forget about your "karma" riskybizz007... see ya!!!

Hey bro... just having a little difficult time understanding what you meant by...
"they want me to "spread my karma" around... so, i guess they won't let me give it all to you, sorry man!!!"

this computer thing wont let you give me karma? I'm swearing there's a conspiracy against me lol

Top Bottom