Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Karma Thing

riskybizz007

Just wondering what are people's thoughts on this Karma thing? I'm a little pissed right now b/c of my karma... so i started running around the board and noticed something. A lot of people that i feel are knowledgeable, and/or at least are good contributors in sharing experiences and info don't really have that great of a karma rating. (i'm included in here too BTW) and a few people (and i wont name names) who i think should definately get the boot off the board have much higher karma rating. What's the deal w/ this? Is it that people are only sending out bad karma or what? Bottom line is... i had to vent this out. Since the first day i been holding back on the karma comment. And here it is... i think it crap. I'm not saying i'm one of the most knowledgeable people on the board but i do what i can to help others. Just wondering what is everyone else's view on this?? Any opinions out there?

yeah... funny thing is... i have a really good feeling i'm going to get another bad karma for this post... i can bet on it... lol

I think it's one of those things that will piss you off only as much as you let it. I think it was put in place because the powers that be thought the Chat board was getting a little nasty. So they decided to create a reward system for good behavior. And, from what I can tell, it's working. A lot less bitching going on over there. Of course the new pay boards are creating a bit of clucking in the hen house, but that's another story.

Anyway, I wouldn't sweat it too much bro. People get respect from what they have to say, not by how many asses they've kissed or how many cry babies they've pissed off.

As for me, I read all your posts. I think you're one of the most knowledgeable guys on here, especially on the Supps board. Why you're not moderating on it, I don't know.

thanks for compliment gt. i was never interested in being a mod for the board for fear of little time on my hands. Now i have more, just wondering what do i have to do to become a mod?

Last edited:
I don't think there's much you can do other than to keep doing what you're doing. Eventually, they will come to you and offer it.

one more thing... i'd agree w/ you. I know i've read many of your posts as well... agree w/ just about everything you've said, and i know (like me) you're out here to share info and help others out. Have you noticed that neither one of us has "quite a bit of karma". Or at least even karma. That's what pisses me off about this whole thing... sorry i'm still ranting...

Yeah well that may be true. But I'd bet on one thing, that is that all those guys with "quite a lot of positive karma" went out and begged other members for it. They're doing it all over the Chat board; it's pathetic.

In time, people who appreciate your posts will let you know. Remember, it's only been available for a few days. It's not much different from collecting stars or posts.

Well i emailed G.Spellwin right now, asking him how or if i can acquire the postition. Hopefully he'll hit me back w/ some good news. lets see...

Good luck man. You deserve it.

Hey wait a minute.......you agree with "just about everything" I've said? After that plug I just gave you? Why you little...!!!...:mad:

(j/k RB. One more thing, I'll probably PM you sometime about all this 1ad stuff I've been reading. Be good. ) :)

to add what's been previously said, the whole karma thing applies pretty much towards the chat board. most things over here are pretty quiet and civil. don't worry about karma.

Top Bottom