Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This just doesn't look right

On the other hand it's funny how snotty and jealous a lot of the media (especially U.S.) seems to be towards her. "Objectification of women", "so sexy so young", "feeds into our media culture", etc. etc.

The Real-Life Ukrainian Barbie Doll | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo!

I started thinking and realized ok, this is plastic surgery done right. You want to criticize it? Well then how about first looking at all the fugly botched surgeries on half dozen tabloid magazine covers every week. And even with the good ones, everyone looks like someone else. But who else on earth can claim actually looking like friggin Barbie?

You wanna talk about bad influences, Western media?

Then how about the shit Lady Gaga tries to turn herself into every show, acting like a drugged out coke whore in front of millions of teenage girls. Speaking of which Amy Winehouse was kinda that same way. Or any of the airhead female teen movie stars that have flashed their far-less-than-even-Hustler-quality twats when they're wasted/busted for either alcohol or drug use. Or Honey fucking Boo-Boo???

Yeah, all much, much finer role models.

But perhaps the strangest part is, look at how confident and secure this Barbie girl sounds-

Oh, and yes, I wanted to add that if you wish to give me advice on my appearance, you are required to have an appearance at least as good as mine, if not better. If you’re covered in cellulite and you have no idea what’s going on inside your skull, don’t try to tell me that all blondes are stupid or pretty but empty-headed, I recommend signing to a gym and working on your complexes. Your opinions on my appearance do not interest me in the slightest.

-Valeria Lukyanova

It's like she's on a whole other level. Like she grabbed the fantasy concept of beauty by the tits and said "PWND."

So please Miss V., don't ever move to America, unless you know for a fact you can handle it. Because chances are our racist, immature, drama-hungry media will eventually wear you down, chew you up and spit you out.

Is there just a flat piece of plastic where her vagina should be or what?
Cuz that could make it slightly difficult to creampie.

Top Bottom