Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is why we tell you newbs to not juice without a base

Criminal10dinC. Look up his posts. He took the cake for most entertaining posts. Dumbest SOB i at have ever had the pleasure of interacting with.

He also was dirt poor, biked to his fast food job, but spent the money he didn't have on gear. Oh yeah and he got some hooker pregnant. Now it looks like he bought a handgun. He called it a Smith & Wesson glock 40. Jesus.

yeah how is a felon able to get a gun anyway? and we wonder why there are so much gun violence.. I am not aware of state laws but in FL felons can't get guns.. not sure why in TX its okay for felons to run around with them.

but anyway he had a log on here a year ago and got a lot of advice which he failed to listen to .

and i hope any newbs who want a shortcut read this and see you don't get shortcuts and 2. that steroids don't turn you into looking like zyzz or Arnold overnight, thats the point of the thread.

If some kid is looking to juice post them that link. ...

Somebody please invite him on here

Actually thinking about it dont....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Criminal10dinc never stood a chance from the moment he picked up his first needle

Andrew mcilroy

yeah how is a felon able to get a gun anyway? and we wonder why there are so much gun violence.. I am not aware of state laws but in FL felons can't get guns.. not sure why in TX its okay for felons to run around with them..

Yes, because I'm sure he obtained his handgun legally. He seems like a very proper law abiding citizen.

Watched this guys vids and its pathetic to think people follow him and even worse he looks like absolute shit. No apparent muscle just looks pretty soft

Top Bottom