Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is why we tell you newbs to not juice without a base

The problem is and has always been EGO
It doesn't matter if he uses steroids without a base, that ego of him will lead him to problems all his life, base or no base.

He doesn't seem to have an ounce of care to this body either.
I mean, my "Goddamn fucking" shoulder?
Why would you speak that way about yourself?

I agree he made some very dumb choices but what else did he do? Seems like a lot of people have bad blood with him here

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness

I agree he made some very dumb choices but what else did he do? Seems like a lot of people have bad blood with him here

He is the personification of a huge problem that effects a majority of the world today. Just a spoiled brat looking to put in a half ass effort and get full results. His vocabulary, or lack there of,shows his ignorance and he seems to be proud of it. It's sad.

*Fixed ....and Agreed :supercool

lol @ BTC...tells it like it is.

LOLTZ!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I absolutely agree, I view him as symbol for all problems associated with AAS use/abuse and all the interweb-gurus & google-masters spreading loads of misinformation.
Of course he doesn't have enough influence to be blamed for much, but he does make one hell of a good symbol/metaphor for the problem.

I didn't know that he has account here, I think I will have a look at his posts and see just how moronic he is able to present himself when he has to write instead of speaking... :p

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

must have been the mojo from both of us wishing ill on him.

that kid is garbage. a walking piece of steaming shit. he went from being a heroin junkie to what he thinks is an AAS guru. just traded one needle for another. I have seen almost every youtube vid that shit pile posted on aas. its like a fucking car accident....you dont wanna see it but you cant look away.
piece of shit has been through test, tren, dbol, you name it and look at him....he still doesnt look like he even trains. and he talks shit through it all. true white trash garbage wigger. I hope he reads this. (if you do...fuck you...you get what you deserve)
there are only a select few in this league. even if not physically, then mentally. you know....those fucking losers who dont like what someone says because they shouldnt be using aas so they pm you about how they are going to fuck you up. some people should be put to sleep. Mr Socal, Usmax, Criminal...... God....I gotta go take a shit now.
thanks alot steve! I also urge everyone reading this to drop him a youtube message or comment and tell him what you think.

Sadly enough its not just him. I live In South Florida and there are lots of people in recovery for drug addiction. Many of them drop the drugs hit the gym and start using steroids relatively quickly. I've seen this first hand its ridiculous

Criminal10dinC. Look up his posts. He took the cake for most entertaining posts. Dumbest SOB i at have ever had the pleasure of interacting with.

He also was dirt poor, biked to his fast food job, but spent the money he didn't have on gear. Oh yeah and he got some hooker pregnant. Now it looks like he bought a handgun. He called it a Smith & Wesson glock 40. Jesus.

I am surprised that he didn't have a tapout shirt or something of that nature on.

I can't seem to find his old posts.. someone put a link to it

Top Bottom