Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is why we tell you newbs to not juice without a base

Like anabolic steroids? Well that is a problem obviously

Oh wait...

Obviously much worse than black tar pure junk

A gun is the least of his worries

But knowing him he would play russian roulette with an autoloader

If he cant lift for very long he will be back and the black tar I.V. drip before long.

As a recovering alcoholic I have seen this too many times. guys get sober, hop on a cycle, run out of money, don't PCT, lose the small gains they made, get depressed and go back to the junk. Many times they don't make it back in time to save their lives. The kid is a moron but I don't wish him an ill fate, and it doesn't get much more ill than that...

Repping the whole fucking stack! I'd love to see what sort of technique he was using, I bet it was a full body workout lol

Doesn't know what "rotator cuff" or "lat pulldown" is but can say debilitating lol dudes a dumb ass I hope it hurts.

He has a video called "gods gift to these hoes". It was very inspiring.

fucking injured :( - YouTube

I told this guy right here ^^^^ a year ago on this very site that he should build a base for the next 2-3 years naturally.. but he wouldn't listen and decided to juice anyway. now look.. his joints are messed up and he probably tore his rotator cuff and now can't even lift his arm up to brush his teeth

you MUST build a base and build conditioning or you will end up injured.. it is 100% true everytime. the body cannot handle if you put on a ton of weight or strength in a short time with the help of hormones. it becomes counter productive as illlustrated here. i was waiting for this to happen it was only a matter of time.

But he seems like such a intelligent and well spoken gentleman.............I guess it could happen to anyone.

Top Bottom