Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THIS IS MY 1st CYCLE..OPINIONS WANTED

RABS

Got to say this site rules. All of you have been so much help.....I can't thank you enough.

After months of research from books, magazines, you guys, friends who have juiced etc..I have decided to take my 1st cycle and what to take. Keep in mind what I have available to me here in Canada and my bank book. I plan on dieting hard and doing cardio every day. Eating well is important to me during this so I'm gonna be strict. Chicken breast, steak, tuna, complex carbs, protien shakes and creatine at the end of the cycle.

I'm 6'2.....230 LBS by the way with a body fat range of probably 20%.

10 week cycle of once a week:
Deca.... bottles of 200mg
Sustanon..............250mg
And Novaldex at the end of the cycle to jump start the old 'cajones'.

Also when do you think I should begin the cycle to be at my best for summer and should I mix the shots together for one shot weekly or take them on different days?

What do you think? Comments, concerns etc?
Thanks in Advance.

mine too

this is my first cycle too of sus/eq and so far the gains werent great till this week (week 4) but I actually can feel my muscles hardening and getting more full. I also am experincing a little bloat, and sometimes a fewer than usual headaches. My muscles always seem a bit sorer than before I started using which I hopes means they are growing. I would say I put on about ten pounds so far and can see some more definition in my muscles. Only thing is they put those fukin big macs on for two dollars and I cant stop eating them now.

Doses sound good for a fist timer.
Eating well and training hard, you should do really well.
Keep the Nolvadex on hand incase you're prone to esrogen conversion, though you shouldn't have a problem. That's a low dose of sust your taking. You should be fine.
Just get your hands on some Clomid if you can.
Take 50mg for the 2 weeks following your cycle.
The Nolvadex won't get your testes back on track.
You'll need Clomid

Top Bottom