Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This article proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that sony is facking retarded...

Re: This article proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that sony is facking retarde

ok but should i buy a ps3 cuz i'm about to

and what 3 games do you recommend

i def want socom to play online

but what else for 1st person n shit

No no no don't get socom. Call of duty 4 makes that game look like dora the explorer its insane. Resident evil 5 just came out and looks great as well. Resistance 2 is another fanstastic FPS and street fighter 4 is another gem.

And if you need some evidence I could scan my grades and you will see a direct relationship between my GPA dropping about .5 and me getting a ps3 with CoD4 :/

Re: This article proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that sony is facking retarde

sony has such a backwards way of thinking

This kid knows the drill..

it's a baseball game pm, how bout going to a batting cage eh?

Seriously, I don't play video games to play sports that I can go out and play myself. Still find it hard to beleive you forked over for a piece of shit 3 just for a baseball game. I don't care that the "show" is better than 2k, THEY BOTH SUCK so it's irrelevant.

If xbox360 didn't have the Red Ring of Death problem and Gates hadn't fucked up the HD vs BluRay war - ps3 would've been destroyed by now.

The red ring of death can be solved by opening the console and adding more thermal paste/artic silver between the main processor and the heatsink fan... couple of friends ahve fixed this known issue that way ^_^

it's a baseball game pm, how bout going to a batting cage eh?

Seriously, I don't play video games to play sports that I can go out and play myself.

You can go to a firing range to shoot guns, so why do you waste money on those games?

You can go to a firing range to shoot guns, so why do you waste money on those games?

where can I go where I can splash a rocket launcher at some dudess feet and time him for distance? Where can I roll up behind somebody and bury a chainsaw ended assault rifle in em??

I digress though, I have occasionaly enjoyed a football game, never a madden game though. I just would never buy a console for one game. I mean I want to play killzone 2 pretty bad, it looks boss...........but no way I spend that money for one game when KZ2 will probably be on the PC at some point and be dressed up with way way way better graphics and perhaps offer a bit more of a challenging campaign.

where can I go where I can splash a rocket launcher at some dudess feet and time him for distance? Where can I roll up behind somebody and bury a chainsaw ended assault rifle in em??

Where can I go to smack balls around Comiskey Park? Your argument is flawed severely.

I just would never buy a console for one game. I mean I want to play killzone 2 pretty bad, it looks boss...........but no way I spend that money for one game when KZ2 will probably be on the PC at some point and be dressed up with way way way better graphics and perhaps offer a bit more of a challenging campaign.

I'm sorry for having disposable income.

Where can I go to smack balls around Comiskey Park? Your argument is flawed severely.

meh, I'd rather go out to the batting cages than control some pixels with a controller. I'd rather go to the driving range or go play a round of golf than control a pixel generating rendition of tiger.

Do you like the ps3? I mean besides your baseball game, what else do you play on it?

Top Bottom