Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This article proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that sony is facking retarded...

Re: This article proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that sony is facking retarde

And now you know why it took YEARS for software developers to start creating half decent games - when xbox 360 games came kicking ass right out of the starting gate.

Microsoft has Microsoft DNA, DirectX, OpenGL - all kinds of goodies and resources. Xbox, Computer gaming industry all use those. Companies have a bitch of a time finding ps3 developers - cuz most developers hate developing on a sony platform. And now you know why.

btw: Sony's SDK isn't "hard", just that Sony refuses to put out half decent documentation in English. All the good stuff is in Japanese - so what he's saying is "We make it hard for American developers, so our developers have the upper hand at develpoing our games. We do that cuz we are a racist bunch of fucks who sexually harass our female employees all day".

If xbox360 didn't have the Red Ring of Death problem and Gates hadn't fucked up the HD vs BluRay war - ps3 would've been destroyed by now.

r

Re: This article proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that sony is facking retarde

If xbox360 didn't have the Red Ring of Death problem and Gates hadn't fucked up the HD vs BluRay war - ps3 would've been destroyed by now.

r

well said. And did you read that sony has a 10 year plan for the ps3? Like they won't do another system till 2016......wow, now you know why they make the system hard to develop for...so they lock up game developers making games that take 4-5 years to make. That business model is going to take them down in flames, and I'm glad.

well said. And did you read that sony has a 10 year plan for the ps3? Like they won't do another system till 2016......wow, now you know why they make the system hard to develop for...so they lock up game developers making games that take 4-5 years to make. That business model is going to take them down in flames, and I'm glad.

they didn't say that.

look at the PS2...came out in what, end of 2000? early 2001?
and they're still making games for it now...

it's not really stupid. alot of game manufacturers do the same

sony has alot more problems than that, though

I don't like sony because all their stuff is proprietary.

Thats why I wanted HD DVD's to win, because Sony has the hold on the Blue Ray market - thats why its still outrageously expensive.

ok but should i buy a ps3 cuz i'm about to

and what 3 games do you recommend

i def want socom to play online

but what else for 1st person n shit

ok but should i buy a ps3 cuz i'm about to

and what 3 games do you recommend

i def want socom to play online

but what else for 1st person n shit

dude, don't buy one....unless you're getting it for the blu ray. Games wise there isn't shit. Killzone is their best shooter but you can beat it in like 8 hours if you'r good, 10 if you're fair. So basically unless you LOVE going online to play shooters, it ain't worth it. I'm not too terribly fond of the 360 either, but as of right now it's got WAY better games.

If you've got the scratch, I would actually recommend building a high power computer right now. The console game market is slumping in quality and doesn't appear to be coming back anytime soon.....unless you're a madden and/or GTA mark. I personally never gave a crap about those games so :whatever:

dude, don't buy one....unless you're getting it for the blu ray. Games wise there isn't shit. Killzone is their best shooter but you can beat it in like 8 hours if you'r good, 10 if you're fair. So basically unless you LOVE going online to play shooters, it ain't worth it. I'm not too terribly fond of the 360 either, but as of right now it's got WAY better games.

If you've got the scratch, I would actually recommend building a high power computer right now. The console game market is slumping in quality and doesn't appear to be coming back anytime soon.....unless you're a madden and/or GTA mark. I personally never gave a crap about those games so :whatever:

MLB: The Show

Only found on the PS3, only baseball game worth owning. THE REASON I bought a PS3.

Gamespot:

MLB The Show 09 - 9/10 (editors' choice) PS3

MLB 2K9 - 4.5/10 Xbox 360

Top Bottom