Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third Cycle

since you said you wanted quality gains, i would go with EQ. Slow and steady wins the race. The gains you get from EQ may be a lot easier to keep than the ones you get from Tren, simply because they won't be so quick and drastic. I have used EQ twice and put on a great deal of strength and size. You could even run all three compounds together for great results. Because of your size, I would run EQ at 600 mg per week. Then kick start the cycle with either TBol or Dbol and end it with Anavar or Winstrol.. you will have yourself quite the cycle.

1-16 Test E - 500 mg a week
1-15 EQ - 600 mg a week
1-4 Tbol - 60 mg a day
15-18 - Anavar - 80 mg a day

Do i really need the Tbol?

What will the benefit be with all three compounds?

Do you need tbol? No

Would it make you're cycle more awesome? Fwark yea!

But 4 weeks is too short. Run it 6

you dont need tbol, but it will take a minute for the test to start to kick, and take another minute for the EQ. so i think it would be a good kickstart.

Ok so im at week 10.

Currently 500mg TEST E & 500mg of EQ

Starting to get vascular and improve on strength

Diet as follows (feel free to comment)

MEAL 1 - 100g Oats, 100g berries, 30g chia seeds with scoop of protein mixed together
MEAL 2 - 2 Eggs, 50g brown rice and salad
MEAL 3 - 80g Chicken/Lamb/Beef/Kangaroo, 1.5 cups of green salad, 2 slices of bread
MEAL 4 - 200g 2% chobani yoghurt, apple, 1 ttbsp almound butter
MEAL 5 - 100g Chicken/Lamb/Beef/Kangaroo, 50g brown rice, 1.5 cups of green veges or salad, 1 tbsp of olive oil

I have a banana before training and 60g protein shake after training with milk

DAY Total - Cals = 2897, Carb 309g, Fat 102g and Protein 196g

Currently 100kg and have been maintaining the weight throughout the cycle but getting leaner. So my question to my EF brothers is how do i get these lower abs poking through? Keep at the AM HIIT cardio? and should i up the dose on the EQ??

You weigh over 220 and your protein intake is 196 on cycle? that isn't even 1g per lb. I normally double that amount on cycle at your same weight. And, Like the other guys said earlier in the thread, I would have ran the eq at 600+ from the start

You weigh over 220 and your protein intake is 196 on cycle? that isn't even 1g per lb. I normally double that amount on cycle at your same weight. And, Like the other guys said earlier in the thread, I would have ran the eq at 600+ from the start
Ok i'll up the protein. I still have 6-8 weeks left in cycle so i'll bump the EQ up

Top Bottom