Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third Cycle

crxdog

Bros,

Im back.

Stats
Age - 30
Weight - 99Kg
Height - 6ft 2inch
Bodyfat - 13%

History - I've previously completed two cycles. My first was Test E 250mg/wk 1-12 weeks. My second was SUS250 and Deca 250mg/wk ran that one for 1-12weeks too.

I've been training really hard and since i've seen a nutritionist my energy has picked up and i've noticed my bodyfat really coming down to where i want it. My goal is to get my bottom abs poking through and a more vascular look.

Bro's help. I want a quality cutting cycle and was thing Test E and Tren. Would this particular cycle help me strip down? Or should i go with Test and EQ?

Advice bros

Cheers,
:chomp:

Tren would help you meet your goals with your spot on diet, no prob. That being said, eq woul be f'n awesome. Never used it but can't wait to get a shot with it (no pun intended). Hear nothing by good things. You should run the bold and log it for us :)

Yep well thats what im thinking.

Im not experienced enoungh to run three compounds yet (i think) but i have enough bold and test. I'd like a few peoples opinions on my dosage for this cycle as its my understanding my test needs to be more then my EQ?

Im thinking

Test E 1-16 @ 500mg/wk
EQ 1-16 @ 250mg/wk

PCT obviously Pregnyl, Nolva + Unleashed

Yea I def didn't mean to run all 3 lol

Yep well thats what im thinking.

Im not experienced enoungh to run three compounds yet (i think) but i have enough bold and test. I'd like a few peoples opinions on my dosage for this cycle as its my understanding my test needs to be more then my EQ?

Im thinking

Test E 1-16 @ 500mg/wk
EQ 1-16 @ 250mg/wk

PCT obviously Pregnyl, Nolva + Unleashed

I have a thread posted nit long ago for my test/eq cycle and the consensus seemed to be abiut 400mg test and 600mg eq. Look for the thread and you will see the fully laid out cycle including supoorts, ancillaries and pct with feedback from some if the top members in site.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

I have a thread posted nit long ago for my test/eq cycle and the consensus seemed to be abiut 400mg test and 600mg eq. Look for the thread and you will see the fully laid out cycle including supoorts, ancillaries and pct with feedback from some if the top members in site.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

Correct, EQ doesnt really get going until 600mg.

since you said you wanted quality gains, i would go with EQ. Slow and steady wins the race. The gains you get from EQ may be a lot easier to keep than the ones you get from Tren, simply because they won't be so quick and drastic. I have used EQ twice and put on a great deal of strength and size. You could even run all three compounds together for great results. Because of your size, I would run EQ at 600 mg per week. Then kick start the cycle with either TBol or Dbol and end it with Anavar or Winstrol.. you will have yourself quite the cycle.

1-16 Test E - 500 mg a week
1-15 EQ - 600 mg a week
1-4 Tbol - 60 mg a day
15-18 - Anavar - 80 mg a day

your pct needs fixed...

pct

Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH test INFUSION AND FORGED POST cycle AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Top Bottom