Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Think twice when you are on gear

Today I have realized that steroids made me have lessempathy. I would punish my dog for a mishap, and I really went overthe limit. Now after this happenned I realize that, but just wantedto warn everybody to be careful, and think twice when you are onjuice. Feeling guilty later won't help.
 
Oh man... feel sorry for the dog - you should know better than (assuming here) hitting your dog in roid rage.
It's not the roids that make you do it - they just amplify your feelings.
You might not want to blame the sauce and look in the mirror first..
 
this is 100% not true

empathy is tied to intelligence. by what you are saying, steroids make you dumber. this is a complete lie and a false stereotype that was created in the 80's from all the dumb action movies and sitcoms that had meatheads in them.
 
I think any emotional/mental changes blamed on steroids is really just caused by immaturity and or lack of experience.
 
I think any emotional/mental changes blamed on steroids is really just caused by immaturity and or lack of experience.

I think some people want to blame them for their stupid actions. Steroids aren't going to make a person hurt their dog. Tren is the only compound I've used that affected my emotional state but it never made me act out of control. There's a big difference between wanting to strangle someone to death and actually doing it.
 
Today I have realized that steroids made me have lessempathy. I would punish my dog for a mishap, and I really went overthe limit. Now after this happenned I realize that, but just wantedto warn everybody to be careful, and think twice when you are onjuice. Feeling guilty later won't help.

Some handle it well and some don't. How much gear was you on? I've never gone past 750mg a week and I've had no issues.
 
Steroids effect everyone differently. In my experiences, I found that steroids amplify someones personality.

If you are really laid back off cycle, you will be the same when on cycle.

If you are a dick off cycle, you will be a super dick on cycle.

Whether or not on a cycle, it's always a good reminder to think twice before we act. It's like we were taught in elementary school 'treat others the way we want to be treated'
 
If you have issues with aggression, you should definitely avoid highly androgenic compounds. Personally, I do think that steroids can affect you a bit in this regard, because with the hormonal changes some people can get more emotional, and when emotions are there, it is harder to be controlled.

But steroids don't affect your empathy as such. This kind of things can happen just because your hormones also affect the emotions, and amplify them. You need to learn to control that, and as you have said it yourself, think twice.
 
Top Bottom