Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things that have changed lately that are Good

OMEGA

1)
No taking Anti-E's like pez candy anymore.
It is a most postive and recent advent that Anti E's are used more sparingly now , it s a good trend. USE them but in moderation. (AR and Nelson)

2)
H C G use - human chorionic gonadotropin - -
Debate between those that use in while on cycle and those that use it during P C T - post cycle therapy - ( Thanks PP). The fact that H C G - human chorionic gonadotropin has been resurrected as a topic is a great thing since it can help so much. The argument still goes on about how to run it but its a good argument to have.

3)
Cabaser being used with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Dura bolin - and trenbolone now even with minimal amounts. Before it was a maybe now its more common.

4)
Low dose Winnie On trenbolone and Deca runs still rather uncommon but very interesting and useful.
WHY?:

Winnie will help shift T and E Ratios a bit much like Proviron Added to a Test Base
Winnie Like Provirion seems to Free up more test which of course shifts T to E ratios thus limiting E expression. BUT ALSO winnie seem to mediate Progesterone sides as well, the jury is still out as to exactly how this is done.

5)
Very good spirit of helpfulness and lots of "good bros" :)
The Community here is so very special and we are all lucky.

Last edited:
And you're one of those good bros.

Good thread!

bca21 said:
run me threw on why to run Winstrol - stanozolol with tr3n or d3ca? Its fading in my memory...
winny blocks the progesterone receptors that deca and tren both occupy, so by blocking the receptors, you are minimizing, if not taking away the progestagenic side effects

There is also the Winnie sex hormone binding globulin connection which thus shifts T to E ratios even further which helps alot :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the props bro. I agree -- some good trends.

Here are few more where I see, if not a trend, a leaning toward. And I'd like to see even more of it.

More open discussion on the different effects of various substances among different individuals.

More practical approaches to combining. (Less "everything under the sun"stacks).

More concern with health.

More responsibility when dealing with newbies, including advocating more education, conservative first cycles and exploring the possibilities of good supps and better training protocol before relying on gear.

More concern with the quality of UG lab gear.

More knowledge and use of supplements that benefit and augment the effectiveness of cycles and PCT.

More repect when debating hot topics. It unfortunately still gets nasty now and then but in general it's MUCH better than it used to be and that's led to some really good debates.

More "outside the box" thinking. If someone has an idea or a theory, even if it seems a little wacky, let it be known. You never know what might come of it.

More open mindedness.

More fun. Let's not forget, this is a hobby. Nobody's curing cancer here. If we keep it light and in the right spirit, everyone can share some thoughts, have a few laughs and walk away with a little more knowledge. That's a pretty good deal.

Top Bottom