Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The wife gonna let me bang another dude..But says she gets to bang another chick!

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

16 years and counting! I've spent more of my life with you than without you consider yourself lucky!

damn you're young! No wonder.

I've been out of high school longer than the two of you have been together.

Re: The wife gonna let me bang another chick..But says she gets to bang another dude!

Were both animals that fuck like it! And if she really wanted to get animalistic with another man or woman I'd be down! I'd just have to watch or participate in some fashion...I'd love to sit back and watch her get crazy! :horny:

OK, I can be there in 2 days. Thanks for the offer/invite.

I'm glad that WE are still able to have fun! I got some love for ya later by the way!!

lol trust me, sugar, my fella is well taken care of. And will be, for the duration.

damn you're young! No wonder.

I've been out of high school longer than the two of you have been together.

She's gonna need to see those pics...lol

lol trust me, sugar, my fella is well taken care of. And will be, for the duration.

Why so angry? It seems you are taking this personally, just having some fun and trying to stir things up. Yikes

not sure where you got anger from my post :)

both please and thank you in advance

both? Sorry to disappoint you honey, but I'm no genetic freak. I only have one cawk. :(

If you want DP we'll have to get your hubby involved. :qt:

both? Sorry to disappoint you honey, but I'm no genetic freak. I only have one cawk. :(

If you want DP we'll have to get your hubby involved. :qt:

No I meant facial/body and cawk pics lol I need a total package

Top Bottom