Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The what's your favorite junk food thread

hanselthecaretaker said:
I'm gonna go with blueberry cheesecake as of now. I also like Oreos w/ milk. Ben & Jerry's Marsha Marsha Marshmallow is pretty damn good too. Same with Dave Mathew's Magic Brownies. And Strawberry Kiwi Swirl sorbet is some fuckin good stuff too.

*Note: burgers and pizza are not considered junk food.

Oh I almost forgot chocolate cake /ice cream.

Im a big fan of chocolate cake with white icing. That would be #1 for me. I have had dreams about invading the grocery store bakery and just devouring all their chocolate cakes.

Snack cakes are a close 2nd for me - anything by Little Debbie pretty much but more specifically Swiss Cake Rolls, Fudge Rounds, Oatmeal Pies (double decker are teh best BTW)

as far as cookies go, I prefer Double Stuff Oreos over anything else. Also the ones with Marshmallow, chocolate cookie and chocolate coating are excellent.

Ice cream is ok as long as it has some caramel in it or chocolate.

Im not a fan of anything with peanut butter in it except Reese Cups and Reese's Pieces.

York Peppermint patties are top notch. As well as Crunch bars with caramel (king size of course).

Hot'N Spicy Fried Pork Skins

bakenets_hotnspicy.gif

:p

Top Bottom