Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Very BEST PCT for 2010 -- Right Here

I've tried to buy some Forma Stanzol from mrsupps.com but i keep getting any error when i try to submit my payment. The contact page wont load on their website either. Anybody got the contact details for them as i would really like to make this order asap.

Sounds like great stuff, i can't wait to get my hands on it.

Thanks

I've tried to buy some Forma Stanzol from mrsupps.com but i keep getting any error when i try to submit my payment. The contact page wont load on their website either. Anybody got the contact details for them as i would really like to make this order asap.

Sounds like great stuff, i can't wait to get my hands on it.

Thanks

Try again. Two friends of mine both placed orders successfully yesterday.

I bought everything on the thread and managed to get hold of hcgenerate too. So i just take Hcgenerate while im on test for the last 30 days, then i could take hcg for 2 weeks (500iu ED) and then unleashed?

Sorry but how long would you recommend taking each product. Just want to make sure i do everything perfect so I can post results

I know you probably have got better things to do but if you could post some kind of timescale that would be awesome.

I have a question, im going to be taking test cypionate. Only going to be using 10CC tho and probably only 1CC a week. Not very much, i know. Anyway, was wondering what kind of PCT i need to do or if its even needed.

Also, what if I did a pro-hormone cycle and post cycle for that right after my last dosage of cypionate? Would that work??

Thanks for any advise given! Hope this makes sense.

Hey... so I wanna run a GOOD PCT WITHOUT clomid, and Nolva...

So I JUST ordered the 'Post cycle\unleashed' combo...

My cycle is:

1 - 4 Weeks of Dbol
1 - 16 Weeks of Test
1 - 15 Weeks of EQ
12 - 18 Var 40mg

3 - 7 HCG 250ius 2 x week
11 - 15 HCG 250ius 2 x week

1.25mg of letro a week split up into 2 x... (.625 each time)

I figure I should just use it as the bottle says? any ideas/thoughts/recommendations?

I'll say it right now -- MAKE THIS A STICKY!!!

To anyone who doesn't know it, here's the deal. Read it and weep...

MOST PCT PROCEDURES ARE BULLSHIT!!!

How can I say that? Well, because PCT is nothing but guesswork -- granted, there's some science and some very clever hypothesis involved, but it is not a medical treatment simply for the fact that it is not recognized as a medical condition. So what some of the pioneers of steroid use did was make some educated guesses as to what to use. But almost everything was considered a "good idea" 10 years ago, has been discredited.

The first "prevenative drug was Nolvadex. This was the brainchild of Dan Duchaine. He was brilliant in deducing that gyno was a form of a breast tumor and Nolva was an ANTI BREAST TUMOR drug. But Nolva comes with a host of side effects, including, lessened gains, lowered sex drive, bone loss,increased LDL and potential heart disease. And for what? Reducing the risk of gyno which can be prevented in the first place. Evn Dan admitted it was a shitty drug. So how did it become so popular for PCT? Because the internet is filled with idiots who are promoted as drug gurus. There isn't one shred of evidence that shows Nolva to help restore HPTA. Not ONE. But old habits die fast.

Clomid? Don't get me started. It's an estrogen It does what estrogens do. If you recover using Clomid it's usually IN SPITE of it, not because of it. In some cases it acts as an estrogen antagonist -- if your estrogen is high -- and you're lucky enough to respond in that way. Feeling lucky? You don't have to. There's a better way.

The smartest PCT is a 6 step program.

Step One: While "on" use HcGenerate to lessen suppression.

Step Two: Use HCG or HMG to kickstart your HPTA. This will not last however. The body must take over on its own, but this will help. DO NOT over use HCG. It will only lose effectiveness if you do too much.

Step Three: Use Proviron and/or UNLEASHED to lower SHBG and increase free testosterone -- making it as high as possible, even when suppressed. At some point you have to come off the Proviron but the UNLEASHED , which works similarly, can be used indefinitely.

Step Four: Use Aromasin to remove excess estrogen that may build up when androgen levels are lower and to allow the body to create more natural testosterone.

Step Four: Use POST CYCLE to detox liver, balance e and maintain erectile function -- VERY IMPORTANT when recovering. It keep the hormonal system working and that keeps the body making testosterone.

Step Five: Use Forma- Stanzol to keep Estro on check. If you're ultra sensitive to estrogen sides, add a tiny bit of arimidex. That's all you need.

Steo Six: Follow with BRIDGE to keep that "on" feeling. GEAR is also excellent to replicate the extra nitrogen that steroids provide. The 2 work great together.

There you have it. It's a little more complicated than just popping a pill of one thing or the other, but it's the only TRUE PCT there is. And the bottom line is ...it works. EVERYTIME. GUARANTEED.

Do it smart. Do it safe. THIS is the very best PCT as of 2010.
Ill just bring my gold bars to

I am new to this board and would say my knowledge is not where most of you are.
I was hoing someone could tell me what they thought about Rage RV1 in a PCT and how they would implement it.

Here are the Facts:
ANC Rage RV1 Anti-Estrogen Complex: 55 mg* 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, 6,17-keto-etiocholeva-3-ol-tetrahydropypranol, grapeseed extract 95% Liver Protection Complex: 150 mg* N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), Milk Thistle 80% Natural Protest Complex: 225 mg* Tribulus Terrestris 40%, Fenugreek extract, Eurycoma longfolia 100:1 Prostate Complex: 143 mg* Saw Palmetto Extract, Stinging Nettle Root, Lycopene, Selenium Heart Health Complex: 120 mg* CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, Vitamin B3
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am new to this board and would say my knowledge is not where most of you are.
I was hoing someone could tell me what they thought about Rage RV1 in a PCT and how they would implement it.

Here are the Facts:
ANC Rage RV1 Anti-Estrogen Complex: 55 mg* 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, 6,17-keto-etiocholeva-3-ol-tetrahydropypranol, grapeseed extract 95% Liver Protection Complex: 150 mg* N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), Milk Thistle 80% Natural Protest Complex: 225 mg* Tribulus Terrestris 40%, Fenugreek extract, Eurycoma longfolia 100:1 Prostate Complex: 143 mg* Saw Palmetto Extract, Stinging Nettle Root, Lycopene, Selenium Heart Health Complex: 120 mg* CoQ10, Red Yeast Rice, Vitamin B3
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Let's just say you'd be better off getting N2GUARD and ordering formastanazol. If you need a stronger anti aromatase they're easy enough to come by.

Got me some hcgenerate, unleashed/post cycle combo and forma stanzol in the post arriving in a couple of days.
Done my last pin yesterday sust & deca cycle. I have hcg and clomid to hand also and would love some combination opinions of this aggressive PCT combo I have.
Thanks in advance for any posts in response.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

So pretty much nolva and clomid are outdated and HCGenerate, etc are their new and better replacements?
I'm just a bit skeptical since this site advertises the company which makes these products (HCGenerate, etc).

Top Bottom