Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Very BEST PCT for 2010 -- Right Here

Nelson, now that at least 2 of the suggested products are no longer available, what would be your suggestion for PCT?

I'm running enth 375 a week, var 50mg ed, clen 2 wk on 2 wk off and t3.

Thanks!

So if I understand correctly while on cycle you could use anastrozole or Forma Stane (or both?) but what I don't get from all of this info is how to use the AI's while on cycle and also with HCGenerate thrown in the mix. Can anyone clarify this for me?

So if I understand correctly while on cycle you could use anastrozole or Forma Stane (or both?) but what I don't get from all of this info is how to use the AI's while on cycle and also with HCGenerate thrown in the mix. Can anyone clarify this for me?

HCGen and Forma are best while on, then switch to UNLEASHED, protein factory POST-CYCLE and if needed, some HCG and a-dex.

HCGen and Forma are best while on, then switch to UNLEASHED, protein factory POST-CYCLE and if needed, some HCG and a-dex.

Yes I understand when to use them. I was more interested in the details of how much, how long, it was kind of confusing reading the sticky and trying to figure out when to use the different products but my experience helped me figure the when from your posts and how you described the use of them. Also Need 2 helped me out as well.

Thanks for the good info and sticky. I've been using the HCGenerate for 7 weeks now as well as the Forma. HCGen Seems to help but hasn't stopped all shrinkage but I believe it has helped. I can def notice a higher sex drive when taking it. I'm taking antistrozole 1mg 2x a wk. Along with the Forma. No sides yet. Test E 500mg week. I would be good with 300mg if UGL stuff was doses correctly...guess your just lucky if you get something properly dosed with a UGL. Going pharma grade on test e next time. Tired of guessing and hoping. I want to know exactly what I'm getting so I can determine exactly how much AI's I need.

the massive wall of text knocked me for six, but my main question, is there any evidence besides anecdoctal that all these PCT ancillaries work?
(sorry if i appear to be lazy or uninformed, but just curious)

AI's keep estro in check, HCG keeps LH functioning. Where's the conflict?

4 years later and this procedure still holds up. HVG while on. UNLEASHED and protien factory POST CYCLE. BRIDGE and GEAR.

You can get fancier, but that is the basis of a successful PCT.

Top Bottom