Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The untimely passing of an IFBB Pro...

ya, this is an old post. Don was a great guy though and it was truly a loss he went @ such a young age.

chazk said:
Just look at the guy remove his face from the body and look only at his head, It shows the story . His hair is almost all gone, does not matter if he was gonna lose it sooner or later at age 60 but he was only 41, His eyes are so yellow looks like butter, obvious sighns his liver was fucked up ,His skin on his face looks nasty his cheeks the collagen is just wasted away and the wrinkles look that of a 70 yr old man. The way his body pre aged out side is only the cosmetic effects visable to you and me. You would have to be a fool or just kidding your self not to relize that the steroids did a number to his organs and contributed to his death.
http://www.donyoungblood.com/gallery/contest/10.html
take a close look at his face No HUMAN NATURALLY LOOKS LIKE HIS FACE DOES AT AGE 40. imagine the conditions of his organs. wake up everyone in denial . Even if he did have a massive heartattack and was gonna have one one day everyone knows I bet even dons last thoughts before for he died during the attack were damn it that was a heavy cycle.

I'm amazed how misinformed you are.

He as at the Missouri walking around the first year I went, Chad Nicholls made him come up on-stage and strip down. He looked amazing. I will never forget it.

chazk said:
Just look at the guy remove his face from the body and look only at his head, It shows the story . His hair is almost all gone, does not matter if he was gonna lose it sooner or later at age 60 but he was only 41, His eyes are so yellow looks like butter, obvious sighns his liver was fucked up ,His skin on his face looks nasty his cheeks the collagen is just wasted away and the wrinkles look that of a 70 yr old man. The way his body pre aged out side is only the cosmetic effects visable to you and me. You would have to be a fool or just kidding your self not to relize that the steroids did a number to his organs and contributed to his death.
http://www.donyoungblood.com/gallery/contest/10.html
take a close look at his face No HUMAN NATURALLY LOOKS LIKE HIS FACE DOES AT AGE 40. imagine the conditions of his organs. wake up everyone in denial . Even if he did have a massive heartattack and was gonna have one one day everyone knows I bet even dons last thoughts before for he died during the attack were damn it that was a heavy cycle.

I know this thread is a little old, but this comment is truly from a retarded man at best. Take a look at the New England Journal of Medicine, the worlds most regarded and utmost authority on medicine. They even claim that there is not one case in the entire world that can link a single death to the use of AAS. Plus you comment is just fucking ignorant at the end.

Top Bottom