Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid deaths.. bullshit propaganda?

stocks and steroids: ummmmm... I never said i believed this. I thought it was interesting though and worth a post.

taking a shot at someones career to insult them is cheap and unnecessary. pure bush league. i'm dissapointed in you.

Fair enough, but posting biases slanted stories without the whole picture for an anti-steroid theme seems pointless. Especially when you leave no comment. I could clog the board with bias slanted anti-steroid articles too. But I am sure people would get really pissed off at me and deservedly call me a dumbass.

Reactions: ceo
i agree anything abused will be bad.

I also believe that a perfect diet will let you live long and healthy even if u dont unhealthy things, diet is so important and ppl that mostly wanna get big are eatin lots of saturated fats, too much food really. Your body is not meant to gain 20lb in a week. But who want ot take the slow road lol..

Sure! blame it on steroids,as you know Trevor spent half of his entire life at 300-400 lbs a very unhealthy weight i doubt his heart couldn't take much more at that weight.

The culpurt in louise's death was insulin,as i have always said no matter how experienced you are ,insulin is dangerous

The same with Mike scarcella he had been battling a GHB problem for years,mix with alcohol and you have a deadly combo

Dan Duchaine was also diagnosed with hiv

Mohammed Benaziza duretics are dangerous competing due to low H20 and Fat levels

Lyle Alzado Brain cancer

Andreas Munzer EPO another dangerous duretic

these are just examples the media wants you to put the blame on steroids

If you notice NONE of these or any other cases (at least 99.99%) have actually found steroids as a DIRECT cause of death. Reporters love headlines, so you pick the biggest, loosest flashy cause of death and flaunt it.

Its never: Another human dies from heart failure.

Always: OMG OMG STUPID ROID RAGED FREAK DID STEROIDS TILL ALL MAJOR ORGANS EXPLODED WHICH ALSO PROBABLY WILL BE THE CAUSE OF DEATH FOR ANYONE AROUND HIM BECAUSE THEY HAD CONTACT EXPOSURE TO HIS EVIL STEROIDS.

next time I post a thread I will be sure to get your OKAY first. a guy who has been a member for 6 years and has no karma points. that should tell you what other posters think of you. a troll, to ignore you go.

Please, ignore me. I see from your posts your pretty much post worthless drivel. And I could care less if my posts entertain, educate or enlighten. I post what comes to mind, I could give a rat's ass about Karma points. How old are you seriously?

Shoot I just typed up a long response and lost it......no time to retype it all again....but for starters watch this movie if you havent seen it:

Bigger, Stronger, Faster* - Available on DVD Now

It dispells many of the myths.....when the media cries steroids, even creatine, ephedrine, or other stupid stuff, often the people are stacking it with massive amounts of recreational drugs, booze, and who knows what....thats a cocktail for disaster regardless....and the old timers doing GH, wasnt it taken from the pituitaries of monkeys and cadavors and impure as shit?

If your shotguning any drugs, medication, vitamins, and living an extreme lifestyle of partying, you are rolling the dice...if you are doing extreme shit in bodybuilding like some of those pros might be doing, you are rolling the dice and Im sure they damn well know and accept that risk....

Sure! blame it on steroids,as you know Trevor spent half of his entire life at 300-400 lbs a very unhealthy weight i doubt his heart couldn't take much more at that weight.

The culpurt in louise's death was insulin,as i have always said no matter how experienced you are ,insulin is dangerous

The same with Mike scarcella he had been battling a GHB problem for years,mix with alcohol and you have a deadly combo

Dan Duchaine was also diagnosed with hiv

Mohammed Benaziza duretics are dangerous competing due to low H20 and Fat levels

Lyle Alzado Brain cancer

Andreas Munzer EPO another dangerous duretic

these are just examples the media wants you to put the blame on steroids

I agree!

Oh and the GHB thing, from personal experience I do not find it addicting at all. I was given it as a safer alternative to Lunesta when I needed sleep! I have been taking it on and off for a year, and never felt addicted in the least. I can go weeks without it, weeks on, go off cold turkey and not an issue, and certainly no cravings or anything....

Please, ignore me. I see from your posts your pretty much post worthless drivel. And I could care less if my posts entertain, educate or enlighten. I post what comes to mind, I could give a rat's ass about Karma points. How old are you seriously?

I dont wanna cause any problems and ive only been a member for a few months but every post i have seen from you in the past few days has been negative as shit. If you dont have anything nice to say SHUT UP. He didnt post this saying he belived it hes saying youu be the judge and decide for ur self.

Top Bottom