Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omg... read this shit about Greg Kovacs..

That might be an effective weapon in MMA. But that is fucking hilarious that it was in people's contracts not to wrestle him. Didn't undertaker have a long ass feud with him? If he ever put vader in the tombstone.....he would have gotten a good whiff of rotten man taint for sure. :lmao:

AAP said:
If you couldn't wipe your own ass that is one thing.
If you wouldn't wipe your ass that is another.

true story, there were certain people in WCW that refused to wrestle Vader and even had it in their contracts because he smelled like old shit all the time. they would talk about how he would go in a stall backstage with his wrestling gear on, shit for 15 minutes and then just walk out of the stall and carry on with his business. Never flushing. They said they never saw toilet tissue in the toilet either. Dude just shit and walked off to wrestle someone. Didn't bathe for days.

now that is fucking horrifying.

in the meantime, I spent a day with Mr. Zane about 7 years ago, he was fit as a fiddle and enjoying life.

what was that about bodybuilding in the 90s? L-O-S...o you can finish it.

I heard that UT was paid extra $$ in order to feud with Vader and attempt to get him over. Which failed to do so because no one else would work with him in the WWE unless they were threatened with suspension.

Vader claimed that it wasn't him that stunk but that it was his wrestling gear because he refused to wash it out of superstition. He said he only washed his gear when he was performing in certain cities. He was superstitious because he had legitimately injured many wrestlers and cut their careers short due to his lack of wrestling ability. Sting, Nikita Koloff, Joe Thurman, Mick Foley, and some others all suffered very bad injuries due to him fucking up simple shit. He was scared he would hurt someone else again. (whatever)

I saw about 20-30 WCW wrestlers at Rays On The River one night celebrating and partying hard with Paul Orndorff the center of attention. I thought it was because it was his birthday or something but it was because he had kicked Vaders ass in a real life fight earlier that day and sent him packing out of the offices when he was fired. Everyone knew Vader was going to be fired when he got called in the office and someone cut the lock off his locker and they placed dozens of rolls of toilet tissue in his locker.

orndorf..........now that's an old name! He's dead now right?

AAP said:
I heard that UT was paid extra $$ in order to feud with Vader and attempt to get him over. Which failed to do so because no one else would work with him in the WWE unless they were threatened with suspension.

Vader claimed that it wasn't him that stunk but that it was his wrestling gear because he refused to wash it out of superstition. He said he only washed his gear when he was performing in certain cities. He was superstitious because he had legitimately injured many wrestlers and cut their careers short due to his lack of wrestling ability. Sting, Nikita Koloff, Joe Thurman, Mick Foley, and some others all suffered very bad injuries due to him fucking up simple shit. He was scared he would hurt someone else again. (whatever)

I saw about 20-30 WCW wrestlers at Rays On The River one night celebrating and partying hard with Paul Orndorff the center of attention. I thought it was because it was his birthday or something but it was because he had kicked Vaders ass in a real life fight earlier that day and sent him packing out of the offices when he was fired. Everyone knew Vader was going to be fired when he got called in the office and someone cut the lock off his locker and they placed dozens of rolls of toilet tissue in his locker.

redsamurai said:
orndorf..........now that's an old name! He's dead now right?

I have no idea. I know he was offered a job with WWE when they bought out WCW but he didn't want to leave Fayetteville, GA where his home was. But that dude could drink and fight.

When you copy & paste an article that you didn't write, it's considered normal etiquette to provide a link to the original source.

Reactions: AAP
Mr. dB said:
When you copy & paste an article that you didn't write, it's considered normal etiquette to provide a link to the original source.

WTF? I did. Twice.

Mr. dB said:

check k

AAP said:
If you couldn't wipe your own ass that is one thing.
If you wouldn't wipe your ass that is another.

true story, there were certain people in WCW that refused to wrestle Vader and even had it in their contracts because he smelled like old shit all the time. they would talk about how he would go in a stall backstage with his wrestling gear on, shit for 15 minutes and then just walk out of the stall and carry on with his business. Never flushing. They said they never saw toilet tissue in the toilet either. Dude just shit and walked off to wrestle someone. Didn't bathe for days.

now that is fucking horrifying.

Bro, I don't know if that's true or not, but it's fucking classic. Thanks for making my day.

Monopoly

Top Bottom