Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omg... read this shit about Greg Kovacs..

dannomight said:
didn't he have his medal taken away cause the tested positive for diuretics that year?

I remember hearing about that drama. Man, that was a long time ago... I didn't think he was disqualified, though, but I could be wrong.

:cow:

Palumbo got of jail awhile ago...........wasn't it for roid dealing?

And god damn, if even a percentage of what was said about Kovacs is true...........god damn.........where did he find a woman that would wipe his ass in a restaurant stall? Props to him for that............nasty........but props anyway. And sucking stripper feet? oh boy...........those girls walk around for hours on end on those uncomfortable ass shoes. Unfortunately, because I do like womens' feet myself..........but unfortunately strippers have some really dank feet. I know HT feels me on this one............ :lmao:

My buddies saw Kovacs at the olympia the first year it was in Vegas. They said he openly admitted to not being able to wipe his own ass. They also saw him at a strip club and said he had like three girls climbing all over him like monkeys.

Cheers,
Scotsman

I remember the first time I met Kovacs. Dude was sitting at a 4x8 table elbows up and I swear he took up almost the entire thing. He guest posed that night and he said he was around 360 at the time. I had high hopes for him. Of coarse i was like 21 and knew shit about the sport then.

gotmilk said:
I just took the biggest shit and I'm so glad I could wipe my own ass.

I would definitely invest in a bidet if I couldn't reach around to wipe my own ass. I'm all about building muscle........but when you start to lose the ability to perform basic bodily hygiene, I have to draw the line. And I would sooner pinch off the loaf for days than be forced to wipe from the front.......who's gonna go near your taint if you do that regularly?...... :worried:

If you couldn't wipe your own ass that is one thing.
If you wouldn't wipe your ass that is another.

true story, there were certain people in WCW that refused to wrestle Vader and even had it in their contracts because he smelled like old shit all the time. they would talk about how he would go in a stall backstage with his wrestling gear on, shit for 15 minutes and then just walk out of the stall and carry on with his business. Never flushing. They said they never saw toilet tissue in the toilet either. Dude just shit and walked off to wrestle someone. Didn't bathe for days.

now that is fucking horrifying.

Top Bottom