Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Ultimate Diet to Get Ripped while Maintaing Muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
p60...y dont u try the modified diet first..im on it now..think its pretty good. preparation of food becomes habit..and its not a problem really. if u dont see results from that one then try the first diet crum recommends. It isnt a NO carb diet - all vegies have carbs, even green ones!

p60 said:
I am considering trying this diet.

What I was wondering about though is what about this diet makes it 'so hard' just the preparation involved is that it?
do you get hungry on it or something?

Also how much fat could a 165 lb person lose per week on this diet? my BF is currently 16% and I wanna get down to 8%. would this be a good diet for me?

And also how much energy do you have on this diet. Is it similar to the amount you have during maintenance? I would think that you would get weak on this diet by taking in zero carbs.

anyone think i should do this diet, or should I just do a low carb diet?

Bro, Do YOURSELF a favor and re-read this ENTIRE thread. Read EVERY POST, every Response, every question and every answer.

Then decide.

And yes it would be a good diet for you, either if you choose the original version or modified version.

I pmed you about 2 weeks ago, telling you what you should do, i guess you never got it.

If I was YOU, i'd do tha modified version.

Now go read every post.

Peace

I have not read this entire thread, but I would like to comment on the you can and you can't do this situation. While this may not be a diet some will like or excel on, people need to realize that Crum has found something that has worked for him. I commend a brother..or sister...that LEARNS to work with their body and diet to fit their achievements. It's all trial and error. When something stops working, some people hate this situation, but I on the other hand love it because it is a position that makes me think and want to conquer the problem. Congratulations on your achievements bro!!!

BMJ

crum u said it was fine. its a hi gi..should be fine. i was told glulose in refined for will make u puffy - its more for bulking not cutting

This is Ridiculous. It is such a MINOR freakin thing that it really shouldn't be worried about.

Fruit post workout is Fine.

Basically you can have any form of simple and even some complex carbs post workout.

The actual form that you choose is very minute in the big picture.

You want to eat fruit, go ahead.
You wanna eat dextrose? go ahead.
Just get some form of carbohydrates in yours system immediatly.

It's not like you will ALWAYS eat fruit post workout, you are bound to switch it up.

Don't worry about it, and focus on sticking to your meals, eatting them, and eating them on time, instead of minor details.

Well fruit restores liver-glycogen when typically you want muscle glycogen restored after a workout but I understand what your saying crum. the diet's main goal is fat loss, and the choice of carbs after a workout won't deviate that goal very much.

Great post tho Crum.

Why not just screw the carbs after lifting and eat even more protein. Is everyone forgetting that protein when consumed in excess will also produce insulin or have insulin type effects?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom