Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The UK has officially reached a fucked level of massive proportions....Seriously...

Re: The UK has officially reached a fucked level of massive proportions....Seriously.

and i totally agree with tatz, its a bit of fucking paint. its not like they were sacrificing the CEO's daughter.

Where do we stop at though? First it's graffiti, next it'll be holding plant workers hostage & detonating home made explosives to cripple the stations.

These people are enemies of the state and should be made examples of as a clear statement of what will happen when you go around damaging national power stations.

518946620_m.jpg

^ Obey or be re-educated!11

Re: The UK has officially reached a fucked level of massive proportions....Seriously.

Where do we stop at though? First it's graffiti, next it'll be holding plant workers hostage & detonating home made explosives to cripple the stations.

These people are enemies of the state and should be made examples of as a clear statement of what will happen when you go around damaging national power stations.

518946620_m.jpg

^ Obey or be re-educated!11

as i said, i dont think they should be let off scott free, that would be sending out the wrong message, but youmay say "where do we draw the line" with regards to protesting, but an equally valid statement is "where do we draw the line with regards to using coal for power?"

but an equally valid statement is "where do we draw the line with regards to using coal for power?"

However long it takes to get the UK running on virtually all nuclear power stations and other localised feasible alternatives such as the numerous hydroelectric stations in Scotland.

Heck, it's not like 50-200+ years ago where all that crap's being pumped in to the atmosphere completely unfiltered.

However long it takes to get the UK running on virtually all nuclear power stations and other localised feasible alternatives such as the numerous hydroelectric stations in Scotland.

Heck, it's not like 50-200+ years ago where all that crap's being pumped in to the atmosphere completely unfiltered.

good point. but i have a feeling that we may have already done irreparable damage to the environment, something needs to be done NOW, as by the time (and come one, its going to take probably a few decades to even get close to running on nuclear) it will be too late.

i know stations these days are less polluting than they used to be, but still, its getting worse and worse, i cant see how any country now can fall within acceptable levels of pollution and still have a decent economy and industry.

This isn't all that good as it sets precedent and will be the argument for many more such cases. Where do you draw the line?

Pfffffffffffffffffft, damages?

A bit of paint on a coal tower, they can leave it there, it is not like it is going to affect how it works.

I think it is great, we don't need any new coal energy plants being built.

I guess I know have the right to destroy people's houses if they burn coal or use electricity produced from coal?!

Where do you live? lol

This isn't all that good as it sets precedent and will be the argument for many more such cases. Where do you draw the line?

Yup.

Greenpeace....pffft..extremists.

In a nation of Laws this sets a dangerous precedent. Does this allow pro-lifers to dump pig's blood all over a doctor or his staff? After all, it's no real physical harm.

Top Bottom