Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The UK has officially reached a fucked level of massive proportions....Seriously...

Re: The UK has officially reached a fucked level of massive proportions....Seriously.

Has it even occurred to you that they actually realzie what a crock of shit it is to try and spend billions "greening up" when there still isnt proof that humans are actually causing global warming??

This whole environmental movement is nothing but the liberals version of the endless war.
There are two opinions on the topic of global warming. Those that believe and have science to back it up. Let's call this Team A. Those that don't believe and have science to back it up. Let's call this team B.

Currently, the government is following Team B and doing nothing. Is it so bad to do something and follow Team A for awhile?

Re: The UK has officially reached a fucked level of massive proportions....Seriously.

Has it even occurred to you that they actually realzie what a crock of shit it is to try and spend billions "greening up" when there still isnt proof that humans are actually causing global warming??

This whole environmental movement is nothing but the liberals version of the endless war.

Damn good point!

I think everyone has to have an enemy. Maybe its just human nature to split-up into good guys and bad guys.

There are two opinions on the topic of global warming. Those that believe and have science to back it up. Let's call this Team A. Those that don't believe and have science to back it up. Let's call this team B.

Currently, the government is following Team B and doing nothing. Is it so bad to do something and follow Team A for awhile?

Well it depends. Team B was costing us $0/year in new regulations. Team B wants us to spend (according to one report) trillions of dollars over the next few decades. If Team B wants trillions, they need to have trillion-dollar-quality evidence. Right now, they have about $0.25 in evidence.

Well it depends. Team B was costing us $0/year in new regulations. Team B wants us to spend (according to one report) trillions of dollars over the next few decades. If Team B wants trillions, they need to have trillion-dollar-quality evidence. Right now, they have about $0.25 in evidence.
Okay, I think we agree on this point. Trillions is a BIT excessive.

I would of thought that team B would say that we have XXX amount of evidence and are awarding the amount in the same range. You know, just like smoking.

Damn good point!

I think everyone has to have an enemy. Maybe its just human nature to split-up into good guys and bad guys.
Ooohhh! Can we pick enemies?

Ooohhh! Can we pick enemies?

Yes! You are now my name-sworn enemy forever.

DIE DIE DIE!

I commit my life to the destruction of you and anyone who claims to know you.

Damn, its working. I already feel better.

Top Bottom